Groups

How to use quidco? I'm confused!

Hi guys,

I have signed up with Quidco...but now...how do I get it to track my orders? I recently ordered at Johnlewis.com and Hotel.com...but not sure how to get the rebates

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Cheers.

6 Comments

All you have to do is log into quidco and then link to the online store you want to buy from via quidco and it will do the work for you..

Original Poster

markvirgo;1828666

All you have to do is log into quidco and then link to the online store … All you have to do is log into quidco and then link to the online store you want to buy from via quidco and it will do the work for you..

Oh okay, thanks!

How unfortunate as I have purchased stuff from JL and Hotels.com without Quidco

Quidco themselves advise that it can be beneficial to use a different web browser just for quidco transactions, and also clearing cookies before clicking links from quidco to your intended store.
    If something doesn't show as tracking raise a query.

Also on moneysavingexpert there is a calculator to show who will give you the best cash back for each individual shop...pays to have accounts with quidco and wepromiseto......

Good luck

Original Poster

Many thanks for the tips!!

I just got my first one tracked on HMV.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions