How to use someone elses clubcard voucher without their clubcard?

Found 18th Feb 2012
My sisters clubcard points came in and there is a £3 voucher which she said I can have. But she lives up north and so I don't have her clubcard.

As far as I know, I need the clubcard to use the voucher? I am shopping instore
Community Updates
Misc
21 Comments
get her to send her clubcard to you, or just send the vouchers to her, sorted, no thanks needed
Has she not got a keyring clubcard she can send to you
I am going to Tesco just now though
Orcinus_orca

then you best take £3 cash with you lol
I am thinking if I use the self checkouts, then it will come up approval needed and the staff member will just enter the code without looking
Orcinus_orca

you'll have to use it another time then
jeany123

you'll have to use it another time then

will my cunning plan definitely not work?
Orcinus_orca

will my cunning plan definitely not work?

Sorry don't know you will have to try and see
voucher is probably stolen
boothy

voucher is probably stolen

so original, thanks for your input oO
What a carry on just for £3, times aren't that bad are they
If your scanning a clubcard voucher like £3 off or something , then you dont need to scan the clubcard first. It can work without a clubcard.

You only need to scan the clubcard if the voucher is double points or something
take an iphone with the clubard app on it- Get the number from your sis
i got a clubcard voucher in my own through the post the other day.......thing is i havent even got a clubcard lol
you can use your clubacrd, with her vouchers vice/versa. i have the vouchers sent to me all the time, money off coupons, but always use them on my hubbys card, as the majority of our shopping goes on his. never have had a problem.

you just need to have "a" clubacard, defintely doesnt have to be your sisters
Orcinus_orca

so original, thanks for your input oO

Said what we were all thinkin'
gemwood

you can use your clubacrd, with her vouchers vice/versa. i have the … you can use your clubacrd, with her vouchers vice/versa. i have the vouchers sent to me all the time, money off coupons, but always use them on my hubbys card, as the majority of our shopping goes on his. never have had a problem.you just need to have "a" clubacard, defintely doesnt have to be your sisters

You dont even need a clubcard.

I've scanned vouchers through tesco with no clubcard
I'm back. Success!

Went to self checkout, scanned everything, went to finish option, then swiped voucher, it took off the amount and said please insert coupon and that was it. I didn't need clubcard or member of staff.
Orcinus_orca

I'm back. Success!Went to self checkout, scanned everything, went to … I'm back. Success!Went to self checkout, scanned everything, went to finish option, then swiped voucher, it took off the amount and said please insert coupon and that was it. I didn't need clubcard or member of staff.

Whahey!!! Brilliant!!!
how many chocolate bars you get for that
sassie

how many chocolate bars you get for that

She could have got four bars (600g) with my (very cold) offer below

hotukdeals.com/dea…697
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions