Groups
    EXPIRED

How to use subscriptions on HUKD?

Wondering how i subscribe to threads and stuff, are there any instructions up any where? Thanks

6 Comments

under the OP, go to thread tool, click on subscribe, select this and there u go!!xxx

Banned

just under your post there is the option 'thread tool' click it and then subscribe

Beaten by leer. lol

Original Poster

Leer;4896878

under the OP, go to thread tool, click on subscribe, select this and … under the OP, go to thread tool, click on subscribe, select this and there u go!!xxx

Ah great, nice and simple, can't belive i missed that actually. Thanks repped.

Original Poster

DangerGod;4896880

just under your post there is the option 'thread tool' click it and then … just under your post there is the option 'thread tool' click it and then subscribeBeaten by leer. lol

Thanks, repped.

DangerGod;4896880

just under your post there is the option 'thread tool' click it and then … just under your post there is the option 'thread tool' click it and then subscribeBeaten by leer. lol

Alphaom8ga;4896889

Ah great, nice and simple, can't belive i missed that actually. Thanks … Ah great, nice and simple, can't belive i missed that actually. Thanks repped.

ur ok hun, glad to help.x:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions