How to use unspent PAYG credit

12 replies
Found 7th Jun 2011
Hi folks,

I am looking for some suggestions.

I have a couple of PAYG sims with credit and I won't need that credit anymore (Orange, O2). I do not plan to sell the sims but want to use the credit for purchase. I have used that credit to charge my VOIP account in the past. Are there any other ways of using that credit?
Many thanks

1. Misc
  2. PAYG
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PAYG
12 Comments

try ring a friend, maybe some one you have not spoke to for ages, will make a nice surprise..

Original Poster

ukmonkey

try ring a friend, maybe some one you have not spoke to for ages, will … try ring a friend, maybe some one you have not spoke to for ages, will make a nice surprise..

Good one!!

hahahha. That's right but I do that using my contract phone. Actually I bought those credits for specific use (eg Orange Wednesdays)

Think you can use it for betting. Bet on something likely to happen, receive your winnings in real cash.

Someone else is bound to link you soon ;-)

Banned

Babestation!

You could use it betting at betnow.

Original Poster

Thank you lovely people for replies. I must admit: I am a bit fat headed. I always (almost) lose when I bet!

I'd be interested also. I have several sims lying round with £10 on them. That getpoundsback site doesn't seem very generous though.

Text donations. Various charities have it, a fab way to use up unwanted credit

david1979

Thank you lovely people for replies. I must admit: I am a bit fat headed. … Thank you lovely people for replies. I must admit: I am a bit fat headed. I always (almost) lose when I bet!:)

So does everyone else!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. MacBook33
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    3. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34

See more discussions