How to view my saved and subscribed threads on android app?

9 Comments
Burger symbol top left from app main screen.. You know the 3 lines. Keywords.. That will show up all the keywords and threads.. Then tap the edit which is the red circle bottom right
Edited by: "wayners" 8th Feb
Or you after the alerts that are posted? The bell symbol at the top of app home screen. Then inbox...
wayners30 m ago

Or you after the alerts that are posted? The bell symbol at the top of app …Or you after the alerts that are posted? The bell symbol at the top of app home screen. Then inbox...

Hi, no, I'm after saved and subscribed threads, you know the bookmark symbol, I can't see how to view all my saved and subscribed threads on the app. Can do on website but it runs really bad on my phone
Use phones browser to access then. 3 dots and view as desktop view not mobile view. Apps don't always have the full functionality..maybe this is the case although you can get around this
Edited by: "wayners" 8th Feb
Hi @Joco83 you need to hit the three lines at the top left hand corner that should slide out another menu, next to your name is a white arrow click that and subscribed threads is in there.

33225495-H1XhP.jpg
niceroundpound1 h, 36 m ago

Hi @Joco83 you need to hit the three lines at the top left hand corner …Hi @Joco83 you need to hit the three lines at the top left hand corner that should slide out another menu, next to your name is a white arrow click that and subscribed threads is in there.[Image]

Woop woop! Yay thanks
niceroundpound1 h, 38 m ago

Hi @Joco83 you need to hit the three lines at the top left hand corner …Hi @Joco83 you need to hit the three lines at the top left hand corner that should slide out another menu, next to your name is a white arrow click that and subscribed threads is in there.[Image]

Joco83 ? You calling me a joke?! lol
jco8315 h, 1 m ago

Joco83 ? You calling me a joke?! lol

Sorry about that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants