Groups
    EXPIRED

How to vote in the election?

Hi

I want to cast my vote but I need to register and fill out an application form. Is it too late to vote now because it takes time to register?

52 Comments

I don't think it really matters to you. You obviously don't care enough or else you would have sorted it out sooner.

eeerrm serious post?

Original Poster

deek72;8543580

I don't think it really matters to you. You obviously don't care enough … I don't think it really matters to you. You obviously don't care enough or else you would have sorted it out sooner.

Oh shut up. Do you know anything about me? Everyone I know doesn't know a thing about the government and isn't voting, I'm trying here mate I've had exams and some personal issues so get off.

yeh i think you need to register first. no wonder no one voted. too long and boring. much easier if you just go in there spread your bottom and lay one

Original Poster

monkeybrains;8543603

yeh i think you need to register first. no wonder no one voted. too long … yeh i think you need to register first. no wonder no one voted. too long and boring. much easier if you just go in there spread your bottom and lay one

Is it too late though or do I still have time?

The End;8543630

Is it too late though or do I still have time?

nope time has gone. u need to register much before than the actual voting day to vote.

its too late

Banned

idiotic post - fool

Tuesday 20th of April was last day to register

Are you seriously having a laugh! If you actually wanted to vote then there must have been a 5 minute window in your busy calender over the last 4 weeks +

deek72;8543580

I don't think it really matters to you. You obviously don't care enough … I don't think it really matters to you. You obviously don't care enough or else you would have sorted it out sooner.

this

si_dawg;8543643

idiotic post - fool

and this

Original Poster

emhaslam;8543638

its too late

si_dawg;8543643

idiotic post - fool

Coming from the people who voted Labour.

Foxy102;8543660

Are you seriously having a laugh! If you actually wanted to vote then … Are you seriously having a laugh! If you actually wanted to vote then there must have been a 5 minute window in your busy calender over the last 4 weeks +

and this

dumpling.

Banned

Too late, there were even tv ads and paper ads telling everyone to get on the electoral roll and register if they wanted to vote some date at the start of Apr.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8543680

Too late, there were even tv ads and paper ads telling everyone to get on … Too late, there were even tv ads and paper ads telling everyone to get on the electoral roll and register if they wanted to vote some date at the start of Apr.

My brothers just told me I am registered, something to do with that it's automatic for some people.

dont listen to anyone else op-just turn up at the polling station with one trouser leg rolled up,give the guy at the door a funny handshake,and slip him a fiver in a brown envelope and you can vote.

surprised nobody else seems to know this:whistling:

your dog can also vote btw as long as it is a labrador(the black ones dont vote bnp)

Banned

The End;8543743

My brothers just told me I am registered, something to do with that it's … My brothers just told me I am registered, something to do with that it's automatic for some people.

It's not automatic for anyone, the head of the house has to either register you come the autumn update or apply to the council for a form to fill out to be applied to the roll at a said date.

You would have had a polling card ages ago if you were.

voting usaully [email protected] matey :thumbsup:
    1h 9 minutes to go:thumbsup:

The End;8543598

Oh shut up. Do you know anything about me?

:? Well, no. Not really. I only know about you what I've said. And like someone else pointed out, 5 minutes in your hectic schedule?

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8543767

It's not automatic for anyone, the head of the house has to either … It's not automatic for anyone, the head of the house has to either register you come the autumn update or apply to the council for a form to fill out to be applied to the roll at a said date.You would have had a polling card ages ago if you were.

I have just found the pollling card actually I'm holding it.

The End;8543781

weird. very weird.

Original Poster

deek72;8543774

:? Well, no. Not really. I only know about you what I've said. And like … :? Well, no. Not really. I only know about you what I've said. And like someone else pointed out, 5 minutes in your hectic schedule?

OK I don't know how but I'm holding a polling card. I'm going with my brother to vote and maybe we can discuss how I have the card later. And it is a polling card you are wrong.

it has my number and address, and polling staion. I've gtg. now

The End;8543796

OK I don't know how but I'm holding a polling card. I'm going with my … OK I don't know how but I'm holding a polling card. I'm going with my brother to vote and maybe we can discuss how I have the card later. [COLOR="Red"]And it is a polling card you are wrong[/COLOR].

Ahh, ok. :?

bossyboots;8543670

dumpling.

That's a kinda cute insult. :-D

Banned

The End;8543781

So this thread is expired then, go vote.

Banned

bossyboots;8543792

weird. very weird.

hes ripping the.................surprised at you bossy..xxx;-)

The End;8543796

OK I don't know how but I'm holding a polling card. I'm going with my … OK I don't know how but I'm holding a polling card. I'm going with my brother to vote and maybe we can discuss how I have the card later. And it is a polling card you are wrong.it has my number and address, and polling staion. I've gtg. now

who you gona go vote for? if your gone already, tell us when you come back

RFC;8543810

hes ripping the.................surprised at you bossy..xxx;-)

no he isnt - its another fruit in the basket here

What time btw will we find out the results - anyone know?

bossyboots;8543861

no he isnt - its another fruit in the basket hereWhat time btw will we … no he isnt - its another fruit in the basket hereWhat time btw will we find out the results - anyone know?

i think the ireland ones start coming in first, maybe around 11 im guessing?

Banned

bossyboots;8543861

no he isnt - its another fruit in the basket hereWhat time btw will we … no he isnt - its another fruit in the basket hereWhat time btw will we find out the results - anyone know?

fruit in the basket............

RFC;8543890

fruit in the basket............

banan

monkeybrains;8543869

i think the ireland ones start coming in first, maybe around 11 im … i think the ireland ones start coming in first, maybe around 11 im guessing?

english ones first m8-probs a couple about 11pm,but we will get exit polls about 10.10-Im sure ireland dont count til tomorrow? thats what they used to do anyways-shut the polling stations at ten and everyone goes home til the morning. they may have changed this time tho.

Banned

monkeybrains;8543902

banan

i know...........think bossy meant to say fruitcake thats all.....:-D

RFC;8543912

i know...........think bossy meant to say fruitcake thats all.....:-D

no - fruit in the basket is what I meant:thumbsup:

I voted by pressing the red button on my remote :?

and the HUKD fruit basket started off with one.............and now its overflowing:prop:

DAMNOME;8543932

:lol::lol: did u text it also just to be sure

DAMNOME;8543932

red button is for labour
    blue for tory
    yellow for lib dem
    green for "vote dalmation"

love them sky remotes!

clear ur inbox RFC - got a nice message for u:whistling:

bossyboots;8544005

clear ur inbox RFC - got a nice message for u:whistling:

nudes?? me first!

barky;8544029

nudes?? me first!

Was happy with the ones she sent me! :-D