EXPIRED

How to watch a tv programe on iPad?

Ive missed tonights Big Brother. It is recorded on the Sky box in another room but I want to watch it in my room. I thought I could watch it via Skygo but I cant seem to, also, 5 on demand says I need adobe flash player to play.

Is there another way to get it on my ipad?

Many thanks x

11 Comments

Just tried to watch it on my Ipad, Monday nights Is there but I don't think tonight's episode has been uploaded yet.

Original Poster

When does it go on, do you know? I thought there would be another way, esp with sky. :-(

There's a five on demand app which will work without flash

Original Poster

DennisG

There's a five on demand app which will work without flash

Ive just downloaded that but tonights programme isnt on it yet

it can take a couple of hours to be updated.

Original Poster

danyelle

it can take a couple of hours to be updated.

just seen on their web site it can take up ton4 hours for BB. Looks like I will have to wait and watch it tomorrow x

hocka

just seen on their web site it can take up ton4 hours for BB.

yeah a lot of the catch up apps seem to have a delay, i think it's down to the +1 channels showing it again so then you have to wait until after that.

Original Poster

danyelle

yeah a lot of the catch up apps seem to have a delay, i think it's down … yeah a lot of the catch up apps seem to have a delay, i think it's down to the +1 channels showing it again so then you have to wait until after that.

I thought SkyGo would be useful but they dont even have chanel 5 on it. Ive got a Humax box upstairs and theres no +1 on there. You'd think it would be easier to catch up than this. Never mind, I'll have to wait :-(

i got rid of sky go, didn't have a great choice of channels like the regular sky box does and I didn't like how it deletes programmes after 2 days (?) even if you only watch a few minutes. Not very helpful for holidays or travelling!

Original Poster

danyelle

i got rid of sky go, didn't have a great choice of channels like the … i got rid of sky go, didn't have a great choice of channels like the regular sky box does and I didn't like how it deletes programmes after 2 days (?) even if you only watch a few minutes. Not very helpful for holidays or travelling!

I got the app a while back but its the first time Ive tried to use it. Think it will be getting deleted!

Original Poster

Its just come on 5 on demand.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone been to Nerja, Spain on holiday?46
    2. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com56
    3. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem56
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2238

See more discussions