Expired

How to watch Ultraviolet on the TV?

Found 8th Aug 2014
Guys,

Is there anyway of watching the ultraviolet movies through your TV, I know there is the Flixster app in the US, but is there anything over here which allows us to do the same?

Thanks
Community Updates
AskWatchDigital Copy
6 Comments
Flixster isn't just for US. Works in UK too. Just need either Samsung or Panasonic TV or a device such as PC/laptop/tablet/phone with app installed. Or xbox, or chromecast.
BeerDrinker

Flixster isn't just for US. Works in UK too. Just need either Samsung or … Flixster isn't just for US. Works in UK too. Just need either Samsung or Panasonic TV or a device such as PC/laptop/tablet/phone with app installed. Or xbox, or chromecast.

I have got an Xbox but can't seem to find Flixster, currently looking through the Video Apps?
Strikerjkk

I have got an Xbox but can't seem to find Flixster, currently looking … I have got an Xbox but can't seem to find Flixster, currently looking through the Video Apps?

Got Flixster on my phone, just want to watch it on the big screen though.
Strikerjkk

Got Flixster on my phone, just want to watch it on the big screen though.

hdmi out
pc connects to the hdmi cable which connects to the tv
Edited by: "Lucifer_UK" 9th Aug 2014
You can get flixster on the Now TV boxes that Argos, Tesco and Sainsburys have been selling for £12.50, bear in mind though that there are reported issues with the app not having every film, I don't use it so can't advise anything I'm just making you aware that there are issues (partially resolved) but some issues still remain.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants