Groups

How to work H UKD.

There was a discussion forum guide on how the whole GUI for H UK D works that I found the other day. There is no "sticky" funtion on this site though, so it seems to have moved way down the list - and I can no longer find it.
    Anybody know where it is?

Thanks

42 Comments

Original Poster

Brb;5763315

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/409546/any-help-ict-text-based-system-gui-/ ?

Ummm.....I wanted to forum on how to use the H UK D site. Voting, submitting deals, ect.

Banned

This thread must be a wind up?

The OP calls it a 'GUI' yet is unable to work out how to use it?! Also whats withthe H UK D spacing?!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Is this what you're looking for

hotukdeals.com/ite…-d/

]http//ww…79/

If you look at the bottom right of a forum page there is a grey box marked HUKD Tips and Help, in there is links to some of the most of the useful threads

Original Poster

vibeone;5763439

This thread must be a wind up?The OP calls it a 'GUI' yet is unable to … This thread must be a wind up?The OP calls it a 'GUI' yet is unable to work out how to use it?! Also whats withthe H UK D spacing?!Hmmmmmmmmmmm

You never seen it written with spaces before? Welcome Noob ;-)

Original Poster

barneydog;5763446

Is this what you're looking … Is this what you're looking forhttp://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90If you look at the bottom right of a forum page there is a grey box marked HUKD Tips and Help, in there is links to some of the most of the useful threads

Thanks, but no. I justed wanted the tutorial on the discussion forum for using H UK D

And its no wind up. I read it on here a couple of days ago, but just can't find it now.

zulu303;5763410

Ummm.....I wanted to forum on how to use the H UK D site. Voting, … Ummm.....I wanted to forum on how to use the H UK D site. Voting, submitting deals, ect.

whoops sorry :oops:

Banned

zulu303;5763477

You never seen it written with spaces before? Welcome Noob ;-)

No. Welcome Captain 26 posts.

Thanks for adding to the evidence that this is a total and utter wind up

Do not feed the troll.

Original Poster

Brb;5763509

whoops sorry :oops:

N'Urries. Thanks for trying

zulu303;5763484

Thanks, but no. I justed wanted the tutorial on the discussion forum for … Thanks, but no. I justed wanted the tutorial on the discussion forum for using H UK D And its no wind up. I read it on here a couple of days ago, but just can't find it now.

I put the wrong links in my previous post, are the edited ones what you wanted?

]http//ww…79/

]http//ww…ne/

vibeone;5763517

No. Welcome Captain 26 posts.Thanks for adding to the evidence that this … No. Welcome Captain 26 posts.Thanks for adding to the evidence that this is a total and utter wind up :)Do not feed the troll.

lol

Original Poster

barneydog;5763545

I put the wrong links in my previous post, are the edited ones what you … I put the wrong links in my previous post, are the edited ones what you wanted?]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/130779/]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/145906/newcomers-advice-on-hotukdeals-gene/

Brilliant, Thats the link. I appreciate it. No thanks to the 2 wind up merchants who sem oblivious to what goes on here.

Original Poster

vibeone;5763517

No. Welcome Captain 26 posts.Thanks for adding to the evidence that this … No. Welcome Captain 26 posts.Thanks for adding to the evidence that this is a total and utter wind up :)Do not feed the troll.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ne/

Total Wind up? Troll? Stick that in your ignorant pipe.

Banned

Someone who uses the term 'GUI' does not need a guide to HUKDs. Fact.

Glad you got your link, and you are now able to understand how 'H UK D' works!

Oh and btw, I wasn't suggesting the guide didn't exist - its regularly posted, and in mod signatures. Clearly you must be struggling with the GUI and unable to see such links. Never mind.

Banned

starsparkle2311;5763622

Is this thread for real?:w00t::p

Glad I'm not the only one being ignorant/realist!

Original Poster

vibeone;5763619

Someone who uses the term 'GUI' does not need a guide to HUKDs. … Someone who uses the term 'GUI' does not need a guide to HUKDs. Fact.Glad you got your link, and you are now able to understand how 'H UK D' works!Oh and btw, I wasn't suggesting the guide didn't exist - its regularly posted, and in mod signatures. Clearly you must be struggling with the GUI and unable to see such links. Never mind.

The entire site is an interface, used by users....in garphics. Work it out.
    Your suggestion that it was wind up and "not to feed the troll" did suggets that you had no idea it existed. Either that or you were just writing inanne rubbish for your own entertainment and not trying to be helpfull . Well done big boy.

zulu303;5763663

The entire site is an interface, used by users....in garphics. Work it … The entire site is an interface, used by users....in garphics. Work it out. Your suggestion that it was wind up and "not to feed the troll" did suggets that you had no idea it existed. Either that or you were just writing inanne rubbish for your own entertainment and not trying to be helpfull . Well done big boy.

:thumbsup: he he he

zulu303;5763663

The entire site is an interface, used by users....in garphics. Work it … The entire site is an interface, used by users....in garphics. Work it out. Your suggestion that it was wind up and "not to feed the troll" did suggets that you had no idea it existed. Either that or you were just writing inanne rubbish for your own entertainment and not trying to be helpfull . Well done big boy.

He does that a lot.

Banned

shibi din;5763677

He does that a lot.

Thats a fair comment, but even so, the OP is clearly a lunatic, and a troll. I'm not the only one seeing the bleeding obvious

Original Poster

vibeone;5763836

Thats a fair comment, but even so, the OP is clearly a lunatic, and a … Thats a fair comment, but even so, the OP is clearly a lunatic, and a troll. I'm not the only one seeing the bleeding obvious

Cliquey doos

Banned

zulu303;5763848

Cliquey doos

Ahh I see now you clearly DO need the guide, or some more imagination - you posted the same tosh in your other 'help me help me I'm stupid' thread.

You really must try harder if you are to survive Misc. I'm worried for you, with this kind of stupidity, you won't last long, and there are far worse users than me waiting to rip you to pieces

Original Poster

vibeone;5763862

Ahh I see now you clearly DO need the guide, or some more imagination - … Ahh I see now you clearly DO need the guide, or some more imagination - you posted the same tosh in your other 'help me help me I'm stupid' thread.You really must try harder if you are to survive Misc. I'm worried for you, with this kind of stupidity, you won't last long, and there are far worse users than me waiting to rip you to pieces

youtube.com/wat…q8k even Ernie knows about you.

Banned

zulu303;5763873

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXDMB73cq8k

Do you need me to provide you with a userguide for youtube as well sir?

Banned

vibeone;5763881

Do you need me to provide you with a userguide for youtube as well sir?

yes please how does that work :thinking:

Original Poster

vibeone;5763862

Ahh I see now you clearly DO need the guide, or some more imagination - … Ahh I see now you clearly DO need the guide, or some more imagination - you posted the same tosh in your other 'help me help me I'm stupid' thread.You really must try harder if you are to survive Misc. I'm worried for you, with this kind of stupidity, you won't last long, and there are far worse users than me waiting to rip you to pieces

And you went all the way across ot another post of mine, just to call me a Troll....again. Helpful.

Banned

dog_cop;5763891

yes please how does that work :thinking:

LOL. Post a thread, and I will EITHER post a guide, or abuse you for being stupid heheh.

zulu: Helpful is my middle name, when idiots are not invovled.

Banned

vibeone;5763901

LOL. Post a thread, and I will EITHER post a guide, or abuse you for … LOL. Post a thread, and I will EITHER post a guide, or abuse you for being stupid heheh.zulu: Helpful is my middle name, when idiots are not invovled.

ok please that would be nice, just out of interest what sort of abuse would you be issuing? would it be of a personal nature? work relate? or pointing out that I am some sort of buffoon or perv .. hope you can help :-D

Original Poster

vibeone;5763901

LOL. Post a thread, and I will EITHER post a guide, or abuse you for … LOL. Post a thread, and I will EITHER post a guide, or abuse you for being stupid heheh.zulu: Helpful is my middle name, when idiots are not invovled.

The general conscensus is the opposite. Requesting the guide to HDUK wasn't exactly the most dumb thing to do. You disagree though. Its just beacuse you are so big and strong and have been on this site forever?

Banned

zulu303;5763925

The general conscensus is the opposite. Requesting the guide to HDUK … The general conscensus is the opposite. Requesting the guide to HDUK wasn't exactly the most dumb thing to do. You disagree though. Its just beacuse you are so big and strong and have been on this site forever?

he can be quite funny at times :thumbsup:

Banned

dog_cop;5763920

ok please that would be nice, just out of interest what sort of abuse … ok please that would be nice, just out of interest what sort of abuse would you be issuing? would it be of a personal nature? work relate? or pointing out that I am some sort of buffoon or perv .. hope you can help :-D

random pervert abuse for tech issues is always worth a go!!

zulu303;5763925

The general conscensus is the opposite. Requesting the guide to HDUK … The general conscensus is the opposite. Requesting the guide to HDUK wasn't exactly the most dumb thing to do. You disagree though. Its just beacuse you are so big and strong and have been on this site forever?

You are starting to contradict yourself. Suddenly its changed from 'H UK D' (which according to you everyone uses) to 'HDUK' which makes even less sense.

More importantly, you earlier called me a n00b, but now I've been on this site forever?

You need to make up your mind sir, if you are not careful, you may end up looking like a fool!!

Original Poster

vibeone;5763986

random pervert abuse for tech issues is always worth a go!!You are … random pervert abuse for tech issues is always worth a go!!You are starting to contradict yourself. Suddenly its changed from 'H UK D' (which according to you everyone uses) to 'HDUK' which makes even less sense.More importantly, you earlier called me a n00b, but now I've been on this site forever?You need to make up your mind sir, if you are not careful, you may end up looking like a fool!!

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning hypocrisy, deception, or feigned ignorance) is a literary or rhetorical device, in which there is an incongruity or discordance between what one says or does and what one means or what is generally understood. Irony is a mode of expression that calls attention to the character's knowledge and that of the audience.

I called you a noob as an ironic statment. Its clear from all your rep/posts that you are not a noob. I have however, since even only having been here for 2 days, has still seen some people, not all (or even most), write it as H UK D. Which is why I made the effort to do the same, despite being a very lazy typer, and not even normally bothering with basic punctuation.

So your "abuse" all stems from the fact that I added 2 spaces in my original post and request for help?

Original Poster

dog_cop;5763939

he can be quite funny at times :thumbsup:

Naaaah...I get to my mom to help me with the funny bits. ;-)

vibeone;5763836

Thats a fair comment, but even so, the OP is clearly a lunatic, and a … Thats a fair comment, but even so, the OP is clearly a lunatic, and a troll. I'm not the only one seeing the bleeding obvious

vibe you are an idiot! FACT :thumbsup:

Banned

mr.potato_head! Long time no abuse. How the devil are you?

vibeone;5764331

mr.potato_head! Long time no abuse. How the devil are you?

Perfect! how about you?

yep no talk for a while...im in hideout, got a couple of stalkers in JFK and Gerbil so need to escape.

Where have you been? keeping you head out of trouble?

Still as negative and abuse hurling as ever which is nice of you.

Banned

mr.potato_head;5764460

Perfect! how about you? yep no talk for a while...im in hideout, got a … Perfect! how about you? yep no talk for a while...im in hideout, got a couple of stalkers in JFK and Gerbil so need to escape.Where have you been? keeping you head out of trouble?Still as negative and abuse hurling as ever which is nice of you.

Of course. I'll never changed. I'll always denounce the stupid.

mr.potato_head;5764306

vibe you are an idiot! FACT :thumbsup:

+1 (without the thumb)

Banned

Xpenny;5764695

+1 (without the thumb)

what are you using instead?

vibeone;5764488

Of course. I'll never changed. I'll always denounce the stupid.

indeed, :thumbsup:

Banned

myaser88;5765225

indeed, :thumbsup:

Yeah thats pretty much an all time classic from me there. Ooops!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions