Found 23rd Nov 2017
Community Updates
Misc
19 Comments
deleted800342
Not bad.
So so.
Very Thursdayish.
Normal Thursday - got a "for no reason infraction " from HUKD , that even I don't understand . Still complained to Admin - and I'm sure they will explain it - Not ! , or even reply ? Just another boring Thursday
You don't want to know
Very productive.. thank you for asking.
Ask everyone how their day was after Black Friday, they will say they are skint
Meh
Thought I was going to have a big poo but had little ones instead. Funny old day.
I had a tooth pulled out
Not bad how was yours
this and that ta
Woke up at 8am
Washed my face
Brushed my teeth
Used mouthwash
Used face wash
Wore my favourite clothes
Ate egg bread beans coleslaw cheese lettuce cucumber and cup of latte and some orange juice or otherwise it’s called BREAKFAST
Dressed in my favourite perfume
Went out to work
Came home at 5pm
Had my dinner
Watched eastenders
Watched football
Are donor chips, 6 Hotwings, chips, Pizza only 2 slices, glass of coke and some salad
Went to toilet
Dressed for bed
Had s**
Got showered
Brushed my teeth
Used mouthwash
Face wash
Cream
Then pyjamas
Back to bed

WHY DO YOU ASK????
Busy
What kind of madman has cucumber for breakfast.
rubbish had a operation and didnt go aswell as hoped now back home in loads of pain ,hope all is good with every one else
missismop14 m ago

rubbish had a operation and didnt go aswell as hoped now back home in …rubbish had a operation and didnt go aswell as hoped now back home in loads of pain ,hope all is good with every one else

Sorry to hear that surely they shouldn’t have sent you home if you’re still in pain?
Dolphinzz24th Nov

Sorry to hear that surely they shouldn’t have sent you home if you’re st …Sorry to hear that surely they shouldn’t have sent you home if you’re still in pain?

yeah it was a day surgery ,im still in pain now with 4 lots of painkillers nothing seems to be working grr
missismop2 h, 9 m ago

yeah it was a day surgery ,im still in pain now with 4 lots of painkillers …yeah it was a day surgery ,im still in pain now with 4 lots of painkillers nothing seems to be working grr

I felt the exact same when I was recently in hospital unfortunately not much you can do
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants