Groups

How well can an NC10 run Photshop CS3?

Would you be able to run it along side Chrome or Firefox a browser without any visual slow down in performance?

Rep for any decent help and advice.

3 Comments

If you put more ram in it then if should run ok but that software will suck the cpu dry

Original Poster

yeah i thought so, i just wondered if it would have a noticable slow down when using firefox and maybe itunes at the same time. what sort of cpu usage do you think it would be for all 3? i only have a 1.6 cleron at the mo and 512mb ram with xp media center edition and i can run all 3 ok but photoshop is fairly slow. Would it be much of an improvement over what ive already got?

Sorry for all the questions, just wondering wether an nc10 is suitable for me. Just use it for browsing, tiny bit of open office, itunes and streaming media to ps3 and of course photoshop.

mr.potato_head;5497010

yeah i thought so, i just wondered if it would have a noticable slow down … yeah i thought so, i just wondered if it would have a noticable slow down when using firefox and maybe itunes at the same time. what sort of cpu usage do you think it would be for all 3? i only have a 1.6 cleron at the mo and 512mb ram with xp media center edition and i can run all 3 ok but photoshop is fairly slow. Would it be much of an improvement over what ive already got?Sorry for all the questions, just wondering wether an nc10 is suitable for me. Just use it for browsing, tiny bit of open office, itunes and streaming media to ps3 and of course photoshop.

itunes uses a lot of cpu so anything else that is a horse will crash the computer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions