Groups

how will be the life after death?

can you imagine?

69 Comments

Original Poster

it will consist on either happiness or totally sadness.

Banned

this is my new favourite thread.

After the death there will be no life.

/thread

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x194/emmalou_1983/1257946416_banana_man.gif

either very burny or lotsa worms

Banned

Peaceful

Banned

ilovepink

lmao, wtf oO

I had a near death experience once-I was standing next to a dead squirrel

DangerGod

lmao, wtf oO

reminded me of the OP and his/her threads

ilovepink

Reported for mocking the unemployed, possibly also racist......subtle dole mocking and begging for banana's reference as they are so poor.
    Edited by: "Syzable" 27th Oct 2010

After life is a nice notion, but sadly imo it doesnt exist, but believing in it helps to cope with death i suppose

DangerGod

Peaceful

That's what I'm hoping for - a decent sleep!

Original Poster

barky

I had a near death experience once-I was standing next to a dead squirrel

did you try to eat it but the smell put you off?

addjon

did you try to eat it but the smell put you off?

No.........he mated with it.

Syzable

No.........he mated with it.

six degrees of separation much?

I'm planning a deathbed conversion to Islam with some sort of IED linked to my life support machine to get me some virgins:D

I expect to lose weight when I die.

g1bbuk

I expect to lose weight when I die.

U surely will after the worms have had their supper, but that isn't what the op asked.

danmc

I'm planning a deathbed conversion to Islam with some sort of IED linked … I'm planning a deathbed conversion to Islam with some sort of IED linked to my life support machine to get me some virgins:D

its never actually been specified whether these are male or female virgins.............

Banned

kaks26

That's what I'm hoping for - a decent sleep!

At the same time though ide much rather be partyin it up iven the choice.
    I have this vision of hell, DLM stood there with chickens throwing fire eggs at you.

DangerGod

At the same time though ide much rather be partyin it up iven the … At the same time though ide much rather be partyin it up iven the choice.I have this vision of hell, DLM stood there with chickens throwing fire eggs at you.

you are having FANTASIES about DLM??

Original Poster

one has control on his/her faith in life here,but after death no one can't do anything abt it,whether you like it or not,you have to face it

This is it so enjoy it.

life after death, will be like life before birth.

Not much happening.

Banned

barky

you are having FANTASIES about DLM??

No barky,nightmares.

Banned

I want to be a tattoo.

Original Poster

Goonieman

This is it so enjoy it.

life is not to enjoy,it is to test.once you failed that's it and if you pass then enjoy it.

Banned

addjon

life is not to enjoy,it is to test.once you failed that's it and if you … life is not to enjoy,it is to test.once you failed that's it and if you pass then enjoy it.

X) everyone on misc has defo failed then, including you.

addjon

life is not to enjoy,it is to test.once you failed that's it and if you … life is not to enjoy,it is to test.once you failed that's it and if you pass then enjoy it.

Absolute ****.

addjon

lol, how deluded can u get
    Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 27th Oct 2010

addjon

been reading fairy stories again?

So are ghosts awaiting their re-sits then?

Original Poster

ok if you don't believe that once you died you will raise again then how come you believe that you came to this world with out any purpose?

Banned

addjon

ok if you don't believe that once you died you will raise again then how … ok if you don't believe that once you died you will raise again then how come you believe that you came to this world with out any purpose?

Ha! Answer that! Genius!

addjon

ok if you don't believe that once you died you will raise again then how … ok if you don't believe that once you died you will raise again then how come you believe that you came to this world with out any purpose?

That makes no sense at all!!
    (I'm guessing that English is not your first language!)
    Plus who said anything about rising? Do you go to the afterlife for a bit and then pop back or....?
    Edited by: "Goonieman" 27th Oct 2010

addjon

There is only one purpose in our life, just like every other living thing, is for us to attempt to survive through reproduction..

Oh... and 47

Of course people also add their own purpose to life, to make it more exciting

Their is life after death, When you die everyone else lives.

Original Poster

Goonieman

That makes no sense at all!!(I'm guessing that English is not your first … That makes no sense at all!!(I'm guessing that English is not your first language!)Plus who said anything about rising? Do you go to the afterlife for a bit and then pop back or....?

you won't pop back to this world but to another....... totally different where no one will help you but your good deeds

Banned

addjon

you won't pop back to this world but to another....... totally different … you won't pop back to this world but to another....... totally different where no one will help you but your good deeds

Time to ease off the heroin

I removed my comment, cannot be bothered to entertain brainwashed cracksmokers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions