Groups

How would I make this into a Ring tone?

dailymotion.com/rel…ort

the first 6seconds of the link when the guy goes "this is as long.........OH MY GOD"

How would i put that into a sound file so I can make it as a ringtone, I dont have a micphone?

thanks

14 Comments

Banned

Mp3 ringtone?

Original Poster

yeah mp3

Banned

There is software that will let you capture and crop that selection then you just send it to your phone through whatever means

use audacity, its a free program. set it as mono mixer or stereo mixer if you wish (makes no diff) and record it, then chop and change it, then file, save as mp3.

Banned

Proximo;1371648

There is software that will let you capture and crop that selection then … There is software that will let you capture and crop that selection then you just send it to your phone through whatever means

Hey, if its FREE & free of malware, why not post & let other know

Banned

soupy;1371657

Hey, if its FREE & free of malware, why not post & let other know

I dont use it personally......I have my hardware set up so that whatever is coming out of my speakers goes straight into my "line in" so at any time i can record what i hear

dvdvideosoft.com/

# 13 is what you're looking for i believe...no malware or spyware and perfectly safe.
    Myk.

Banned

Rofl
    You can do it easier
    Just look at your in & out settings
    Audio is easy

Without ya line out/in , But depends on ya audio card

Banned

Each to there own tho'

Why on earth would anyone want that racket as a ringtone anyway! lol

Original Poster

soupy;1371654

Here for mp3, of what I think ya want … Here for mp3, of what I think ya want :)http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SLU4QG1E

thanks soupy rep left, but it dont let me download it, i made an account and everything :x

Banned

harvie316;1372287

thanks soupy rep left, but it dont let me download it, i made an account … thanks soupy rep left, but it dont let me download it, i made an account and everything :x

Try here instead, you don't need and account, just click download
    mediafire.com/?23…jnn

Hope that one works ok

Original Poster

cheers mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions