Groups

How would Play.com send a printer?

I've ordered a new printer with Play.com as my current printer broke, and I need a new one for work purpose's . They sent it last Monday, the 28th of January and it still isn't here, so I was wondeirng would they have sent it via Royal Mail or courier? If it was with a courier I was thinking it should be here by now...

8 Comments

RM afaik from a UK based warehouse.

Edit: Check your order status and it should have an RM tracking number :thumbsup:

Yeah, Royal Mail I would assume

all my recent Play orders have come 2nd class

Original Poster

No track number with order, which is odd, seeing as £29.99 video games always have them.

Rhys135;1544413

No track number with order, which is odd, seeing as £29.99 video games … No track number with order, which is odd, seeing as £29.99 video games always have them.

my latest order form play was £40 and was still only 2nd class post.

they sent my ps3 controller £28.99 via next day courier, so printer would definatly be the same i assume

Seems to be a bit hit and miss then. All my hardware orders have been RM trackable. Maybe last years strike has cost them the parcel business.......

Tel no 0845 800 1020

Quickest way - head straight for the horses mouth!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231366
      2. What would be HELL to you?3255
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1414
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues11

See more discussions