Groups

How Would The Premier League Table Look If The Ref Got All The Key Decisions Right?

Take a look here: rightresult.net/

United would still be Champions, ChelSCUM 3rd and The Pile 5th

13 Comments

Very different i would expect!!

:x load of rubbish matey im afraid, cos these decisions would of made other factors change, its like saying if diana didnt go in the car journey where she died, she would still be alive today, you never no matey!

4241mackay;2104433

:x load of rubbish matey im afraid, cos these decisions would of made … :x load of rubbish matey im afraid, cos these decisions would of made other factors change, its like saying if diana didnt go in the car journey where she died, she would still be alive today, you never no matey!

weird, what you just said was a load of rubbish

REDRANGER86;2104590

He is right though, even if the example he used was poor.

REDRANGER86;2104590

Why's it rubbish? :?

I can't believe i'm writing this, but I am tempted to Rep 4241Mackay. :w00t:

thesaint;2104658

I can't believe i'm writing this, but I am tempted to Rep 4241Mackay. … I can't believe i'm writing this, but I am tempted to Rep 4241Mackay. :w00t:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves

Champions league waheey!!
    This is the only time im going to see it lol

Yeah, decisions influence decisions.

Like when Chelsea were winning if Man Utd had been drawing then Chelsea's tactics would have been different and maybe Bolton wouldn't have scored.

Everything is effected by each result, so if a team had lost at a time when they really won it could effect all their future results as the mindset and scenarios change.

Shoulda, woulda coulda its a right load of b*******

Banned

lol. seems like the rep got every man united decision right lol.

arsenal should have won it.

If they sent off cheating scum like the Portuguese girl and Looney MU would be well down the table.

Original Poster

doogan9;2106125

If they sent off cheating scum like the Portuguese girl and Looney MU … If they sent off cheating scum like the Portuguese girl and Looney MU would be well down the table.

I take it your a scouser? Come on you know Ronaldo's the best in the world, United didn't cheat themselves to the title, Neither did ChelSCUM cheat themselves. The ref's have made errors, Some major decisions have gone against virtually every team, What about against Blackburn recently, United had four penalty decisions not given, At least 2 of the 4 were definite penalties, United were consistently better than all the other teams, That's why United are Champions. If ChelSCUM had won then they'd have deserved it but they didn't and neither did the Pile. United are the Champions and rightly so, All this cheating the ref stuff is utter garbage.

I don't get why we have these 'noobs' who brag about their team.

This is a DEALS forum

[url]www.thefootballforum.net[/url]

go brag there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions