How WWE helped me deal with death head on

Found 20th May
How WWE helped me deal with death head on.

digitalspy.com/tv/…th/

I know that moreso of late (this year, last year + the year before also), various members of the Royal Family have been trying to drive home the importance of keeping on top of our mental health, etc?.

Namely none moreso than Prince William and his wife, and Prince Harry too (pre-wife).

Ruby Wax, Stephen Fry + many many others besides (eg. various Mental Health Charities up and down the UK ... )

It's definitely something to bare in our mind's for ourselves I believe?.

As it's a beast's that is UNLIKELY to do short home visits (it's out for the LONGGGGGGGGGGGEST haul! - no 5 minutes, or 10 minutes business?).

And 'Celebrity' aside, this thing can and does affect us alllllll!, so, it's definitely out for GOLD, so stay sharp everybody?.

That's all I've got to say really on this really ...

Feel free to add your own unique version's of events (2 Cents), to this discussions too?.

Thanx. :-)
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
deleted396333
amour3k38 m ago

How WWE helped me deal with death head …How WWE helped me deal with death head on.http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/wwe/feature/a856883/wwe-undertaker-death-mental-health/

Why do you copy part of your discussion thread and post it again as a comment every time?
deleted39633320th May

Why do you copy part of your discussion thread and post it again as a …Why do you copy part of your discussion thread and post it again as a comment every time?

Agreed!
deleted39633320th May

Why do you copy part of your discussion thread and post it again as a …Why do you copy part of your discussion thread and post it again as a comment every time?

I asked the same question and got some kind of epic ramble as an answer, let me know if you can understand it
hotukdeals.com/dis…577
deleted39633320th May

That I can deal with, the apostrophes drive me mad.
Alister Black is along a similar path- his finisher Black Mass is one of the most believable I’ve seen and cannot see how it does not hurt anyone! Mamma Mia!!
No offence OP, but can't you stick to what you do best? You post some great deals but your discussion threads are painful.
deleted39633320th May

andy18618620th May

Agreed!

You two, refer to this please:

hotukdeals.com/dis…577

Thanx.
Treboeth4 h, 43 m ago

I asked the same question and got some kind of epic ramble as an answer, …I asked the same question and got some kind of epic ramble as an answer, let me know if you can understand it https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/foldable-phone-from-motorola-is-gunning-for-samsung-galaxy-x-t3-2941577#comment-33826765

Note to self:

The fact that you chose not to try to understand it, doesn't exactly make what I originally said to you there a pointless one, does it?.

It's cool though ... lol.

Possibly those commenting via such should perhap's have taken a 'cue' via this individual instead:

deeky3 h, 37 m ago

No offence OP, but can't you stick to what you do best? You post some …No offence OP, but can't you stick to what you do best? You post some great deals but your discussion threads are painful.

Eg. this contained with it not just empty statements, but actual thoughtful/considerate reasoning behind it too?.

(Something like that all round wouldn't have exactly killed anyone like, would it?. :-(

But fair play anyway I guess? (so no problem), lol. :-D
deeky3 h, 38 m ago

No offence OP, but can't you stick to what you do best? You post some …No offence OP, but can't you stick to what you do best? You post some great deals but your discussion threads are painful.

Hehehehe, by the way, thanx.

And duly noted also, lol.
ASongOfFireAndIce20th May

Alister Black is along a similar path- his finisher Black Mass is one of …Alister Black is along a similar path- his finisher Black Mass is one of the most believable I’ve seen and cannot see how it does not hurt anyone! Mamma Mia!!

Quality worker. Shame they'll bury him on the main roster.

I always wonder with the Coup d' Grace where the force is going, he seems to roll his heels and falls backward the split second he touches. If he mis-times that he could really hurt someone.
Edited by: "Krooner" 21st May
Yeah I thought the same too if you watch it slowly the recipient puts there arms together to block the fall and they must tense up abs too- it helps he’s lighter than most I couldn’t imagine Kane doing it!
deleted1431257
deeky20 h, 14 m ago

WWE is love, WWE is life. This is Awesome! OP, you deserve it!
deleted143125721st May

WWE is love, WWE is life. This is Awesome! OP, you deserve it!

Hehehehehehehe, I hear. :-D

And much appreciated sentiments too, lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants