Groups
    EXPIRED

HowCashForGold.co.uk

Has anyone used these, are they legit ?

They offer great prices, but obviously cautious in sending anyone Gold in the post.

Been to several local jewellers, but these are offering over £200 more at £7 per gram

Any input welcome

10 Comments

Banned

i would be very wary

you could try hattongardenmetals.com/scr…spx

I used these guys when I got some of the mispriced chains from argos ages ago, they gave a good rate as well. They pay the value of gold the day they receive it and I received my money via BT in 2 days.
    As with any valuable item sent in the post you should always use special delivery as it covers upto £500 as standard in case of lost/damage etc
    HTH

seems to be a few of these postal companies on the go right now-arent their envelopes insured? the one that sponsors dickinsons real deal(postalgold?) send you an insured envelope to send the stuff and seem legit. I should imagine the postal companies can offer more than a high street jeweller since they dont have to pay the upkeep of a premises.

i have heard bad thing about this site, i also read on line to stay away .

Original Poster

Can you show me some links pls?

Thanks all

Original Poster

Is the Hatton one legit then?

Same prices as the original one posted.

Value is over £500, so which post insures over that?

Thanks again

i used cash4gold they offered me 80something pound when i said no they were suddenly able to double there offer i still refused and asked 4 my gold bk.
    took to a local jewellers and got 330pds so went bk to cash4gold as they say if you get offered more money they will double it(that was 4wks and im still waiting 4 a reply )

Original Poster

treble99;6213259

you could try http://www.hattongardenmetals.com/scrap-gold-prices.aspxI … you could try http://www.hattongardenmetals.com/scrap-gold-prices.aspxI used these guys when I got some of the mispriced chains from argos ages ago, they gave a good rate as well. They pay the value of gold the day they receive it and I received my money via BT in 2 days.As with any valuable item sent in the post you should always use special delivery as it covers upto £500 as standard in case of lost/damage etc HTH

Was it OK submitting your bank details online ?

Can Anyone else verify that these guys are legit ?

Thx

Original Poster

Just about tho send my stuff off to these guys & the website seems to be down ??

hattongardenmetals.com/scr…spx

Original Poster

Just to add to this....

I sent it off to Hatton Garden Metals yesterday, got an email at 12:30 today so say they have recieved it & gave me todays price.

Cash was in my bank a few hours later !

Result
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044568
      2. One for the mathmeticians1017
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions