hows everybody doing at the NEXT sale?

it seems that this year the promotion is doing pretty well? my local next is quite full? how about u guys?

15 Comments

Why have YOU posted this in DEALS?

online was rubbish, couldn't find one thing to buy my son in age 5-6, perhaps that is a good thing, saves me some money that I don't have to spend

Banned

flowers172;5782725

online was rubbish, couldn't find one thing to buy my son in age 5-6, … online was rubbish, couldn't find one thing to buy my son in age 5-6, perhaps that is a good thing, saves me some money that I don't have to spend

they never have sod all for the little guys, yet the shop is flooded with little girls stuff:x

I went to one at 5am the main one in birmingham, they had tons for my daughter and hardly anything for my son. So later this morning went to a smaller one in Solihull and was jam packed with boys was brilliant.

Looks as if it depends on store.

Happy days for me I got loads woooohoooo!

Do saddos really que up at 4am for this sale ?

I just go to the Next outlet open all year round

Original Poster

Tom Pickering;5782037

Why have YOU posted this in DEALS?

sori not sure where should i post this

deanos;5783375

Do saddos really que up at 4am for this sale ?I just go to the Next … Do saddos really que up at 4am for this sale ?I just go to the Next outlet open all year round

Lol each to their own, if you happy buying seconds and factory returns

flowers172;5782725

online was rubbish, couldn't find one thing to buy my son in age 5-6, … online was rubbish, couldn't find one thing to buy my son in age 5-6, perhaps that is a good thing, saves me some money that I don't have to spend

I was looking for same age boy stuff nothing on line so went to my local store and nothing either :x

Lulu'sMammy;5783398

Lol each to their own, if you happy buying seconds and factory returns

PMSL they sell sale stock exactly whats for sale in the Next sale wthout getting up at stupid o clock

I don't see what is wrong with going to a sale a couple of times a year. Next clothing is good quality and fits my children well. When you can get a wardrobe full for your child for less than £100. I think thats a bargain.

Just goes to show how many people go and how popular it is as it opens at 5am.

There is no harm in it at all. Maybe its not for you but its the best kids clothing shop that I know of and would be kind of rude not to get things half price

deanos;5783375

Do saddos really que up at 4am for this sale ?I just go to the Next … Do saddos really que up at 4am for this sale ?I just go to the Next outlet open all year round

All the Next outlets I have been to are crap, looks like Primark sale time!
Would rather go to the proper stores and know what I am getting!

deanos;5783375

Is that the Next Clearance Store? we got one near my town and they stock everything a regular next has but had 1/4 of the price!

I never go to regular Next now, i go to the clearance store. Saved a packet over the years.

HesFamily4;5793956

All the Next outlets I have been to are crap, looks like Primark sale … All the Next outlets I have been to are crap, looks like Primark sale time!Would rather go to the proper stores and know what I am getting!

ohhh nooo the one near me is laid out exactly like a Next store. Really wouldnt know the difference apart from the word Clearance under neath the sign.

Yep the one in Doncaster , Lakeside is the same, just like a normal Next store
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
    2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
    4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions