Groups

hows everybodys day been?

well how has your day been ? what you all been doing ?

i had college (8 hours of it :-() and then came home, and went to nando's and have an interview tomorrow so its going good for me

14 Comments

You sober?

Original Poster

deek72;6670564

You sober?

i am haven't drunk in a while actually lol

Rubbbbbbbbbbbish! Got up, cleaned some of the house, went to the gym, had dinner, that's it! I can't think of anything to do, I'm so bored I might screeeeam!!!

Banned

baffledsalmon;6670606

Rubbbbbbbbbbbish! Got up, cleaned some of the house, went to the gym, had … Rubbbbbbbbbbbish! Got up, cleaned some of the house, went to the gym, had dinner, that's it! I can't think of anything to do, I'm so bored I might screeeeam!!!

youre a man with a picture of a girl

nowt much

kapows;6670620

youre a man with a picture of a girl

+1 :p:-D
    i was just reading that a moment before you posted! lol

Banned

samwants2save;6670625

+1 :p:-Di was just reading that a moment before you posted! lol

:-D :-D :thumbsup:

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6670606

Rubbbbbbbbbbbish! Got up, cleaned some of the house, went to the gym, had … Rubbbbbbbbbbbish! Got up, cleaned some of the house, went to the gym, had dinner, that's it! I can't think of anything to do, I'm so bored I might screeeeam!!!

lol aww bless, try entertaining yourself on this website [URL="www.whoisthemonkey.com"]funny videos [/URL] i couldn't stop laughing at some of them earlier

Banned

danny09;6670577

i am haven't drunk in a while actually lol

not since that time you gotttt reeeeeeeeealllly drunk 'hic' on a threadx and slllllurrrrrreeed yourrrs typiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Original Poster

ODB_69;6670670

not since that time you gotttt reeeeeeeeealllly drunk 'hic' on a threadx … not since that time you gotttt reeeeeeeeealllly drunk 'hic' on a threadx and slllllurrrrrreeed yourrrs typiiiiiiiiiiiiing

yeah :lol: and i apparently called tom (t0mm) and i couldn't talk lol!

Hi dannyo9!Well had a very successful day Christmas shopping.Got all the people that are had to get for so I am quite relieved!

Original Poster

LoozR;6670723

Hi dannyo9!Well had a very successful day Christmas shopping.Got all the … Hi dannyo9!Well had a very successful day Christmas shopping.Got all the people that are had to get for so I am quite relieved!

lol! nice one! i haven't even thought about christmas yet! probably because im unemployed atm lol and also because its my birthday next month :whistling: lol

danny09;6670738

lol! nice one! i haven't even thought about christmas yet! probably … lol! nice one! i haven't even thought about christmas yet! probably because im unemployed atm lol and also because its my birthday next month :whistling: lol

And prob cos ur a man:thumbsup:

Original Poster

LoozR;6670920

And prob cos ur a man:thumbsup:

sexist i normally try to get xmas shopping done early so i have more money to spend on myself ! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions