Hows everyones day been today?

Yeh i missed another day of 6th form wasnt feeling up to it. And was helping SOMEONE use there m3 ds real cartidge which took a long time because of crappy vista.

Hows ur day so far?

oh yeh im having a barbacue later hopefully if the sun stays out

23 Comments

Yeh i missed another day of 6th form wasnt feeling up to it

how i wish to have those kind of days back!

If the sun stays out? Sun ??? Whats that? !!!!!!!!!!

What part of the country is seeing sun today because it pouring down in brum as usual ! :x

Oh, and me, the missus and friends are all taking advantage of the 50% off pizza hut voucher.....mmmm large bbq steak pizza ? oh yes.....!!

sunny in the south west (Taunton)

been a nice day and hot with it

Original Poster

yep im near west london.

I've had the most boring day at work! Been doing a lot of clock watching- roll on 5.30pm!

Original Poster

lol clock watching, i was finkin of getting into that profession

my day has been boring as fcuk. Good thing my computer screen is turned so no one can see me surfing the net :-)

Original Poster

seems like most people have had a bad day

Im happy coz my toothache has nearly gone!!!!!! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a040.gif

Banned

I've had a great day :thumbsup:

Been up the pub with my best mate, playing pool all afternoon, and leching at passing babes....woohoo, great afternoon all round

Banned

Foosball Chum;2954913

I've had a great day :thumbsup:Been up the pub with my best mate, playing … I've had a great day :thumbsup:Been up the pub with my best mate, playing pool all afternoon, and leching at passing babes....woohoo, great afternoon all round

Are you drunk?

Banned

DLM;2954930

Are you drunk?

Nope :-D

Banned

Foosball Chum;2954943

Nope :-D

Boring :geek:

Banned

DLM;2954947

Boring :geek:

Why what difference would me being drunk be, you still would kick the BF out. I will be, by about 9pm if you wanna come and have a chat

Banned

Foosball Chum;2954970

Why what difference would me being drunk be, you still would kick the BF … Why what difference would me being drunk be, you still would kick the BF out. I will be, by about 9pm if you wanna come and have a chat

Ok :roll:

I found out today that the company i was flying to Greece with is the one thats just gone bust, XL.com.

I cant express how annoyed i am!

Original Poster

Yep thats just unlucky , why were u flying for holiday reasons or for work purposes?

Banned

stevey_p7;2955380

I found out today that the company i was flying to Greece with is the one … I found out today that the company i was flying to Greece with is the one thats just gone bust, XL.com.I cant express how annoyed i am!

bummer.....have a beer :thumbsup:

MarzBarz;2955394

Yep thats just unlucky , why were u flying for holiday reasons or for … Yep thats just unlucky , why were u flying for holiday reasons or for work purposes?

Yeah for a holiday to Kardemena in Kos. Is only in October so i hope to find something else before then. It just puts a dampener on things and it has made me unhappy all day. :x

Think i might have a Lager from the fridge actually :thumbsup:

Really STRESSFUL actually lmao

I've been in work all day, quite a sad day as our Manager left (he's having a year long career break to travel - lucky devil) but, everyone likes him and he's been really good to work for. :cry:

Banned

stevey_p7;2955380

I found out today that the company i was flying to Greece with is the one … I found out today that the company i was flying to Greece with is the one thats just gone bust, XL.com.I cant express how annoyed i am!

Ouch! Are you insured / pay by credit card?

guv;2957735

Ouch! Are you insured / pay by credit card?

Hubby just had an email from Tesco, saying if you paid for the flights using their credit card, write them a covering letter with photocopies of your tickets and all other invoices etc. they will sort out the refund.
Luckily we are flying with BA
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again413
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214048
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861843
    4. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/ 4X Q and A & Comments Page1253

See more discussions