hows it goin peoppels?/

almosst drunck alllredy llolllllllll!1

18 Comments

Haha, good on ya
I still feel drunk from last night! :w00t:

How very mature.. :roll:

Supermod

Your spelling and grammar is better when you have been drinking!

the first thing i think of when i'm drunk is get on the hotukdeals website

Well I was enjoying the sunshine - till the clouds arrived and the rain came down:-(

Enjoy your wee drink Jack!

magicjay1986;8767191

Your spelling and grammar is better when you have been drinking!

LOL!!!

@OP Aren't you under 18?

bossyboots;8767257

Well I was enjoying the sunshine - till the clouds arrived and the rain … Well I was enjoying the sunshine - till the clouds arrived and the rain came down:-(Enjoy your wee drink Jack!

its absolutely magic in Dundee bossyboots not a cloud in sight reckon its the hotest day we have had so far this year

t0mm;8767259

[email protected] Aren't you under 18?

He's 12 I think, or certainly acts like it.

Supermod

I think the OP has passed out.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;8767340

He's 12 I think, or certainly acts like it.

:w00t:

:x:x:x:x

shedboy66;8767268

its absolutely magic in Dundee bossyboots not a cloud in sight reckon its … its absolutely magic in Dundee bossyboots not a cloud in sight reckon its the hotest day we have had so far this year

So strange - as there was a big downpour - now the sky has cleared and sun back out!!!!

I have lovely neighbours here - and one of them asked why I was measuring part of my garden - told him was wanting to put some decking down - and he has just offered to do it all! No charge - just a bottle of beer looool. Good neighbours are priceless!!!

shedboy66;8767268

its absolutely magic in Dundee bossyboots not a cloud in sight reckon its … its absolutely magic in Dundee bossyboots not a cloud in sight reckon its the hotest day we have had so far this year

there was one last week that was nicer i reckon but its beautifull today, gave the girl across the street a show by doing some gardening topless :lol:

she loved it

Original Poster

micoo;8767442

there was one last week that was nicer i reckon but its beautifull today, … there was one last week that was nicer i reckon but its beautifull today, gave the girl across the street a show by doing some gardening topless :lol:she loved it

whatever if uwasnt busy rulling the misc:thumbsup:

bossyboots;8767401

So strange - as there was a big downpour - now the sky has cleared and … So strange - as there was a big downpour - now the sky has cleared and sun back out!!!!I have lovely neighbours here - and one of them asked why I was measuring part of my garden - told him was wanting to put some decking down - and he has just offered to do it all! No charge - just a bottle of beer looool. Good neighbours are priceless!!!

thats really good of your neighbour, tell him hes pushing it asking for a whole bottle of beer :-D

micoo;8767442

there was one last week that was nicer i reckon but its beautifull today, … there was one last week that was nicer i reckon but its beautifull today, gave the girl across the street a show by doing some gardening topless :lol:she loved it

did she not return the favour and do her gardening topless :oops::w00t:

micoo;8767442

Pics please or you're lying!!

fern37;8767879

Pics please or you're lying!!

nobody was taking pictures :lol: you'll have to take my word for it, i always do the gardening with no shirt if its this warm

magicjay1986;8767360

I think the OP has passed out.

:w00t:

micoo;8767925

nobody was taking pictures :lol: you'll have to take my word for it, i … nobody was taking pictures :lol: you'll have to take my word for it, i always do the gardening with no shirt if its this warm

can't you just pop out now and get someone to take some pics of you topless....this site has been lacking some updated micoo pics!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763950
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions