Groups

Hows this car radio....

I'm after a car radio for the Mrs and myself. Something with Bluetooth and usb (or mem card). Apprently it will fit our cars. Thoughts?

ieGeek Car Stereo with Reverse Camera,4018 4.1inch LCD Bluetooth MP3/MP4/MP5 Car Stereo + Mini Backup Camera Parking System,12V Car AUX-in/SD Card/USB Stick Audio Music Video Movie Player,FM Radio,Remote Control,Single DIN Size amazon.co.uk/dp/…LO/

6 Comments

What car you both got

Original Poster

Focus and Citroen but I have the adapters to turn into them into single din

waste of money, the screen is to small to see and will be in a daft place in your car, the bluetooth will be useless no one will be able to hear you.

stick to a brand name stereo with usb and a seperate mic for bluetooth and get a reverse camera with a min 7 inch screen and decent brightness.

Looks garbage tbh. Also youll need to wire a camera in to make use of recerse park. What age of cars are they as fitting stereos to newer cars can be a pain in the ass

Original Poster

01 and 03

Your cars are already fitted with bigger screens for reversing some people call them mirrors, tbh you could probably get a branded name head unit for a similar price if you forget about the reverse camera
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup35
      2. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV23
      3. buy to let mortgage44
      4. mobile phone advice needed please22

See more discussions