Expired

HOW/WHERE DO I BUY TICKETS TO MANCHESTER UNITED v LIVERPOOL GAME?

14 replies
Found 5th Feb 2009
I would like to buy two tickets for Liverpool v Manchester United game on the 14th March in Manchester.

My husband is a fan of Liverpool and I would like buy him two tickets as a B'day present, but I havent got a clue how to do that :(((.

Please help!!!!

14 Comments

Why doesnt he just watched it on TV or in the pub like most Liverpool fans....

:roll: the ticket touts will rip you off approx£250 per ticket...cheaper to go to a hotel for the weekend and watch it on there telly..good luck

:lol: its never going to happen

to get get tickets u get them here

liverpoolfc.tv/tic…htm

but i think u will need to be a season ticket holder

Spare or unwanted tickets for this game will be like hens teeth and you have little or no chance of buying them for face value.

Try ]this Viagogo/Man Utd ticket site in a few weeks time when the game is officially "sold out". You might be lucky. :thumbsup:

modoc;4292232

Spare or unwanted tickets for this game will be like hens teeth and you … Spare or unwanted tickets for this game will be like hens teeth and you have little or no chance of buying them for face value.Try ]this Viagogo/Man Utd ticket site in a few weeks time when the game is officially "sold out". You might be lucky. :thumbsup:

even on viagogo you stil have to be a manchester untied member.

Original Poster

ViperKeith;4292177

to get get tickets u get them … to get get tickets u get them herehttp://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/info.htmbut i think u will need to be a season ticket holder

So I would need to buy a Season Ticket and then pay for separate tickets?!! :w00t:

This Football is turning out to be one expensive thing :thinking:....

GHet yaself oin liverpool frums and ask there - they will have more off an idea and some people will help you out,.

MinstrelMan;4292263

even on viagogo you stil have to be a manchester untied member.

Does it work If you register on the main site and become an e-member ?

modoc;4292320

Does it work If you register on the main site and become an e-member ?

no you need to have an actual membership code which you only get when you pay the £30 yearly subscription, but if your gonna do that then you might as well just apply via [url]www.manutd.com[/url] but even then it goes to a ballot, which I think is totally unfair.

For this game you would need to have attended certain matches during the season, you are best going and standing outside the stadium taking some photos and pretend you really went, or watch on telly.

If you want to get any future game tickets best bet is to get a fan club card and then use this everytime you book tickets via the LFC ticket line.

can I also say that if he's a liverpool fan, best not get him this, it will only upset him, try going for lower league opposition, plenty tickets always available agasint Man City, possibilty of gettin a point there too.

MinstrelMan;4292351

no you need to have an actual membership code which you only get when you … no you need to have an actual membership code which you only get when you pay the £30 yearly subscription, but if your gonna do that then you might as well just apply via [url]www.manutd.com[/url] but even then it goes to a ballot, which I think is totally unfair.

When you become an e-member you still get the membership number I was able to purchase 8 tickets for the Fulham game at OT in 2 weeks time through the main site using the e-membership number I have. These tickets were not on general sale and only available to One United members.

MinstrelMan;4292392

can I also say that if he's a liverpool fan, best not get him this, it … can I also say that if he's a liverpool fan, best not get him this, it will only upset him, try going for lower league opposition, plenty tickets always available agasint Man City, possibilty of gettin a point there too.

:lol: I agree.

scousemanblue;4292065

Why doesnt he just watched it on TV or in the pub like most Liverpool … Why doesnt he just watched it on TV or in the pub like most Liverpool fans....

WORSE GAME EVER TO WATCH - MAN U v EVERTON.
WOULD RATHER BE IN THE PUB!
BUNCH OF DIVERS VERSUS BUNCH OF NANCY BOYS!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74837
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions