Groups

How/Who to contact mod to unexpire a deal?

I've been looking for a couple of minutes and I can't seem to find where I can click to ask a mod to unexpire a deal. There doesn't seem to be a list of mods' name so I can manually send them a request either?

Its for this deal btw and I have just verified that the deal is still is still on and shouldn't be expired.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…e=6

9 Comments

contact a mod >

Contact Us at the bottom of page

/thread

Original Poster

Guyver;6736588

contact a mod >

ummm...

click report post at the side of it, the little exclamation mark in the red triangle.

Original Poster

borolad94;6736589

Contact Us at the bottom of page/thread

I thought about doing that but didn't know if that's the appropriate link to contact a mod. But after reading your reply, I used that link to send a message...but I am still doubtful its going to be read by a mod since it said my message have been sent to the webmaster...

Click on the little 'warning triangle' beside your Avatar pic .....then type ur message ..:thumbsup:

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6736636

click report post at the side of it, the little exclamation mark in the … click report post at the side of it, the little exclamation mark in the red triangle.

Mecoconuts;6736638

Click on the little 'warning triangle' beside your Avatar pic .....then … Click on the little 'warning triangle' beside your Avatar pic .....then type ur message ..:thumbsup:

Ok thanks. I guess this is the only way left. This was the first thing I clicked too but it said 'Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.' so I hesitated.

Banned

Slash;6736637

I thought about doing that but didn't know if that's the appropriate link … I thought about doing that but didn't know if that's the appropriate link to contact a mod. But after reading your reply, I used that link to send a message...but I am still doubtful its going to be read by a mod since it said my message have been sent to the webmaster...

Now unexpired. Please take the advice given in the post above this quote. That is the correct procedure and it will ensure a fast response.

Slash;6736667

Ok thanks. I guess this is the only way left. This was the first thing … Ok thanks. I guess this is the only way left. This was the first thing I clicked too but it said 'Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.' so I hesitated.

I think the best way is using the report post option, think it takes them a while to deal with the contact us ones.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767283
      2. love affairs1750
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions