Hoxton hotel £1 room has anyone got it?

15 replies
15 Comments

?????

Original Poster

magough;4852586

?????

hoxtonhotels.com/

8 Minutes and all gone!!!!!!! wasnt quick enough myself, anybody get anything?

Gutted!

This was exactly what i am looking for.... ]http//ww…end

Original Poster

i got 1 room for £1

Original Poster

magough;4852677

Gutted!This was exactly what i am looking for.... … Gutted!This was exactly what i am looking for.... http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/374763/cheap-hotel-4-easter-weekend

1st May- 31st July

sharonwai;4852691

1st May- 31st July

sharonwai;4852681

i got 1 room for £1

WOW if you got this for £1 per night that is really a very very good deal. So how much did you pay in total £90 for 3 months worth of hotel ? Not bad. I could have rent my house for 3 months and move to that hotel and make some money :-D

I've nearly always (5 times out of 6 attempts) managed to get a £1 room in the past, but not this time. Must be losing my touch! Maybe the hotel is so fed up of seeing me they've blocked my computer lol.

Couldn't get past the black screen this time round...

Original Poster

asandino;4852724

WOW if you got this for £1 per night that is really a very very good … WOW if you got this for £1 per night that is really a very very good deal. So how much did you pay in total £90 for 3 months worth of hotel ? Not bad. I could have rent my house for 3 months and move to that hotel and make some money :-D

ur so funny i was trying to say that the deal is for between those date

Original Poster

e16guy;4852764

I've nearly always (5 times out of 6 attempts) managed to get a £1 room … I've nearly always (5 times out of 6 attempts) managed to get a £1 room in the past, but not this time. Must be losing my touch! Maybe the hotel is so fed up of seeing me they've blocked my computer lol.Couldn't get past the black screen this time round...

lol...i was sitting in front of my the website 2min before it start just staring lol

sharonwai;4852815

ur so funny i was trying to say that the deal is for between those date

I know but I could not resist :thumbsup: :-D

I got a £1 room and a £29 room. It all went through real easy with virtually no waiting. I've never got a £1 one before.

I believe the fact that my details were already in their system helped and I went in and checked all my details and last four card numbers on the normal booking system 15 mins before to make sure all was OK.

Well chuffed. BTW, I noticed that on Firefox, the countdown clock was about 2 seconds ahead of Internet Explorer!

AHHHH I totally forgot the sale was on today and was out Gutted, I love the Hoxton!!

Managed to get a £1 and a £29 room. My friend tried for the first time ever today and managed to bag a £29 room too. The site seemed to cope much better today than in the past.

Enjoy your stay all those who managed to book.

damn cant believe i missed this £1 deal, does anyone know of any hotels around that area that have offers like this or when next they'll be having a sale, i need a hotel room for a weekend next month...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769385
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4489
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3282

See more discussions