Hozelock hose is not connecting to the Nilfisk pressure washer properly

Found 28th Jun 2017
Most of the water leaks out onto the floor. Any decent adaptors out there? The pressure washer was off of here a couple of weeks back. Thanks
Community Updates
8 Comments
sounds like you have a fault, hozelock work fine on mine. Are you missing any rubber washers on either part?
Original Poster
japes

sounds like you have a fault, hozelock work fine on mine. Are you missing … sounds like you have a fault, hozelock work fine on mine. Are you missing any rubber washers on either part?

Don't think so.
I have Hozelock connected to a Nilfisk and work fine too. One of the connectors must be faulty.
Got a Nilfisk pressure washer and believe me I had the same problem. Racked my brains thinking surely they can't have made it slightly different so you have to buy their stuff and then thought, no way would they do that. Right, it must go on , give it a good old shove and on it went... Enjoy...!
2 clicks !
I also have a nilfisk pressure washer and I struggle to get the hose fitting to connect - always manage it but I usually have to force it harder than I expect I should. I think my coupler is a Hozelock copy from Wilko. Keep meaning to buy a male Hozelock fitting to fit on the pressure washer - assume that this is the answer!
Edited by: "Van1973" 28th Jun 2017
Banned
The o-rings on the male part of hose connectors frequently perish and lose their sealing ability, especially if the hose is stored outside. I change mine most years.
I have the same problem, really hard to make the connection and I'm using Hozelock connections.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants