Groups

HP 300xl Ink Cartridge - Are these it?

I have ordered a HP f4580 wireless printer from Amazon and im after some of the XL cartridges for it.
    Littlewoods have codes going around at the moment and they have these cartridges...
    littlewoods.com/rf/…=12

They say they are 300XL in the description but not the title and the price doesnt really reflect an XL cartridge (not from littlewoods anyway) and im not certain..but is the picture of a completely different cartridge altogether.
    What do you think?

Any help would much much appreciated and REP will be given
    Thanks

2 Comments

link seems to go to a printer..
    you mean ]this one?
    id say that looks like the right one.

also check out your local Wilkos / Sainsburys - i noticed them both selling these for about £9 i think

Original Poster

Narfette;7822120

link seems to go to a printer..you mean ]this one?id say that looks like … link seems to go to a printer..you mean ]this one?id say that looks like the right one.also check out your local Wilkos / Sainsburys - i noticed them both selling these for about £9 i think

Thanks very much - i will have a look.
    Not sure why the links take you to a printer it was meant to be XL cartridge.
    Thanks Again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......617
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …917
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562
      4. word survey46

See more discussions