Groups

HP Accidental Dmg Protect Pick-Up Rtn HW Supp 3yr

What do people think to this HP Accidental Dmg Protect Pick-Up Rtn HW Supp 3yr ?

Has anyone got it ?

It is £155 plus i can get an extra 10% discount from that do you think its expensive or do you think its worth it ?

Also is there a catch like do you have to buy more than one care pack for it to be valid ?

Im asking because i only have 3months left on my laptop and ti has already had numerous problems so im thinking it might be worth getting this.

Thanks James :-)

7 Comments

nah dont get itthey are well known for scamming people

Original Poster

quikplaya;6218150

nah dont get itthey are well known for scamming people

What do you mean ?

They will find a way out of sorting my problem, say for example i dropped it or ''it slipped of the sofa'' (which i felt like doing this week after it deleted everything :@) if they could not repair it would they replace it ?

yes they will have to repair it but make sure you bang it properly so they gotta replace it.

quick tip "**** on the keyboard"

Original Poster

quikplaya;6218189

yes they will have to repair it but make sure you bang it properly so … yes they will have to repair it but make sure you bang it properly so they gotta replace it.quick tip "**** on the keyboard"

What word is **** can you spell it another way so i can make it out please, and since mine is now discountinued would they replace it with a like for like and if there isn't one an upgrade ?

i was thinking of proper dropping it, so they did replace it as the amount of problems wrong with it is a joke !

Cheers :thumbsup:

Make sure that the Care Pack is actually still applicable to your machine.

Many manufacturers require you to buy/register such upgrades within 90days of buying the computer.

Also this will likely only give you 2 years and 3month, since the 36month usually count from the date of purchase.

Original Poster

SUMMONER;6218315

Make sure that the Care Pack is actually still applicable to your … Make sure that the Care Pack is actually still applicable to your machine.Many manufacturers require you to buy/register such upgrades within 90days of buying the computer.Also this will likely only give you 2 years and 3month, since the 36month usually count from the date of purchase.

Okay thanks, i will make sure that it is applicable with my Laptop then before i purchase any chance you could any my question above please ?

Thanks James :-)

What do people think to this HP Accidental Dmg Protect Pick-Up Rtn HW … What do people think to this HP Accidental Dmg Protect Pick-Up Rtn HW Supp 3yr ?Has anyone got it ? It is £155 plus i can get an extra 10% discount from that do you think its expensive or do you think its worth it ? Also is there a catch like do you have to buy more than one care pack for it to be valid ?

Household insurance covers all my computers from accidental damage, so no I don't take out these expensive extra policies. I have a main work laptop IBM Thinkpad X61S and a secondary X31 - so I can continue working while one is out of action.

If you shop around you should be able to find a
    What do you mean by "is there a catch"? It covers what it says on the policy, no more and no less.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions