Groups
    EXPIRED

HP DESKJET F2280 ALL IN ONE POWER LEAD NEEDED!

Hi guys, wondering if you can help me, ive lost my power lead to my all in one printer and wondered if anyone had one for sale or anyone knew where id be able to buy one from many thanks

3 Comments

does the power lead look like this:

http://www.cablewholesale.com/prodimages/england-uk-power-cord.jpg

if so and you are in london you can pick on up free of me, i have access to hundreds for free.

these leads (aka Kettle Lead) can be found in a lot of places, Maplin will charge you loads for them, or you can probably get one on ebay for a couple of pound delivered:

search ebay for "kettle lead"

Original Poster

ascen;7619886

does the power lead look like this:if so and you are in london you can … does the power lead look like this:if so and you are in london you can pick on up free of me, i have access to hundreds for free.

Hi their thanks for this but unfortunately this is not the one i need i can even get a picure up on here as me camera is broke :0( ive tried maplin,currys, and pcworld they dont have it i just give up i even took me priner with me so they could see the exact one that i needed thanks so much for your genorisity thou much appreciated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any discount for paultons park?44
      2. Recommend a free reminder app1315
      3. flamedeer34
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree56

See more discussions