HP insta ink

Found 11th Jun
What are people’s opinions on HP insta ink subscriptions?
Community Updates
AskHP
10 Comments
looking at this pcworld.co.uk/gbu…~RR

9 months 'free' ink and £30 cashback...
Edited by: "StevenTucker" 11th Jun
We have it. 8 month free trial ends next month so will adjust monthly payment to £1.99. Not paid anything so far. Used evey code code I could get at setup to get the 8 months free. That's going to be £24 per year for us. If we go over the allowance one month who cares although I think unused pages roll one for just 1 month
Edited by: "wayners" 11th Jun
We stopped using HP as they were incredibly expensive on ink. Switched to Brother and have never regretted it. Perhaps this works but printer companies make money from ink, not printers
ccnp54 m ago

We stopped using HP as they were incredibly expensive on ink. Switched to …We stopped using HP as they were incredibly expensive on ink. Switched to Brother and have never regretted it. Perhaps this works but printer companies make money from ink, not printers

I think the shops and distribution made the money. Yes the volume of ink sales made the likes of hp and Epson good money but instant ink cuts that out. 50 pages per month for £1.99 with unused pages rolling over. No brainer
Edited by: "wayners" 11th Jun
deleted1431257
ccnp1 h, 1 m ago

printer companies make money from ink, not printers

Also be wary of some printer companies manipulating the chip inside ink cartridges by producing fake 'empty' readings, in some cases if you open up the 'empty' cartridge it would be half full of ink.
Instant ink works for many peeps. Can be especially useful to low users cos free up to 15 pages / month.
Love my HP instant ink
I also love HP instant ink. Before I bought a compatible printer I was always shouting at the kids for printing off everything in colour rather than selecting black and white. Used to cost the best part of £30 to replace the cartridges every 6 weeks or so and even then the printer kept coming up advising the cartridges were not genuine HP.
I then bought a new wireless printer for around £40 with a 3 month free HP instant ink subscription, easy to install and have never looked back, I’m on the £1.99 package for 50 pages and any unused pages gets rolled over to the following month. Now the kids can print in colour without having to ask my permission. HP manage the ink consumption and email you when you get low and confirm dispatch of new cartridges, they are received in plenty of time before the ink actually runs out. If I know I’m going to be printing more pages than my 50 that month, I just adjust my plan (mid month) accordingly, then adjust it back again the following month.
For convenience, price and flexibility I would definitely recommend it.
I’ve bought it. Got a printer for £89 with 5 months free and then a £32 prepaid card. Going to opt for the 100 prints per month at around £3.50 so won’t have to to for ink for a long while.
Got our printer for £65 with 3.5 years of the 50 pages plan, good deal for that.

hotukdeals.com/dea…664
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions