HP Laptop that rotates into a touch screen???

Found 20th Jan 2011
Just wondering if anyone knows the make and model of an HP laptop that the screen rotates and turns into a touch screen?? I saw one the other day [someone was using it] and thought it looked great, don't know if anyone has one of these or knows if they are any good??
In the mood for a new gadget :-)

Thanks

12 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks for that, will go and have a look, nice to hear that you have used one and liked it...
It really did look great..
Thanks again.

dcx_badass

Someone at work had one about 18 months ago, was pretty good, at the time … Someone at work had one about 18 months ago, was pretty good, at the time it was £900, but was really high spec for back then, I had it for a few days to set it up for them and was really impressed.Can't remember the model number but googling "hp swivel screen laptop" brings a few results up.

Only ever seen a Dell that QVC were selling the other week

Yea only seen a Dell....

The dell was mentioned and featured a bit on BBC's CLICK last Sunday.

Banned

definately Dell, advert in todays Times

Banned

this is it Inspirion duo

Banned

seen a few......lenovo? nd ibm hve had them for couple of years

id wait for the influx later this year......especilly the hp/palm effort with web os and the new asus range

I have a toshiba one that does it. Even comes with a pen to use on the screen. I think the model is portege.

The HP TC4200 does what the OP asked, but it is a very old design now.

pcpro.co.uk/rev…200

Panasonic Toughbooks swivel and go into a tabet, well mine does anyway

Original Poster

Thanks to all for the info the HP one is a fortune but the dell duo and panasonic much more reasonable. Thanks again...
Post a comment
@
    Text