Groups

HP Laptop with AMD A6 7310 / Sub £300 laptop.

Anybody have any experience of the HP 14 na010na (catchy name!) with the AMD A6 7310 CPU?

Not really had much experience with recent AMD CPU's, how does this particular one fare? I understand it's comparable to an i3 CPU, so I'm guessing middle of the road for performance etc, which is fine really as it's for light office use and general internet / email usage. Anybody have any experience of the laptop in general, or can recommend anything better for the sub 300 mark? New is preferred.

Link below to Tesco website

tesco.com/dir…307

2 Comments

Anybody have any experience of the HP 15 ba042na (catchy name!) … Anybody have any experience of the HP 15 ba042na (catchy name!) with the AMD A6 7310 CPU? Not really had much experience with recent AMD CPU's, how does this particular one fare? I understand it's comparable to an i3 CPU

Not really, The 7310 is one of AMD's faster chips using their low power Puma cores, Intel's equivalent would be one of the quad core N or J prefix models - although AMD's are slightly faster. Perhaps one of the older Y suffix i3s or a Celeron U model.

An i3-####U equivalent would be one of the A8/A10 models that don't end in 10.

Original Poster

Awesome, that's more information than I know what todo with, but useful nonetheless. Is the CPU reasonably powerful enough for the uses I have in mind?

Thank you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help please - pc issues46
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419
      4. Import charges from USA11

See more discussions