HP M01-F0021na Desktop PC - AMD Ryzen 5, 1 TB HDD & 256 GB SSD, Black

Posted 23rd Mar
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
I am looking to buy this PC. Can some one advice is this worth the price.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
over priced for what it is

Search up Sarden84 on here - he has for the past few months having a hobby of listing the best and every variance of builds he can find which saves a lot of leg work whilst still keen.

Then read through the discussions on those differences. You can get a lot better spec for the money.
Edited by: "Bertz99" 23rd Mar
Bertz9923/03/2020 10:22

over priced for what it is Search up Sarden84 on here - he has for the …over priced for what it is Search up Sarden84 on here - he has for the past few months having a hobby of listing the best and every variance of builds he can find which saves a lot of leg work whilst still keen.Then read through the discussions on those differences. You can get a lot better spec for the money.

Thank you for the reply
Lenovo V55t-15API Ryzen 5 3400G 8GB 256GB SSD Windows 10 £368

shop.bt.com/pro…99f

External HDD for storage would be £50

What is the main use for your PC?
Edited by: "Cisco060606" 23rd Mar
Bertz9923/03/2020 10:22

over priced for what it is Search up Sarden84 on here - he has for the …over priced for what it is Search up Sarden84 on here - he has for the past few months having a hobby of listing the best and every variance of builds he can find which saves a lot of leg work whilst still keen.Then read through the discussions on those differences. You can get a lot better spec for the money.

Yeah look up @sarden84 great lad helped me into building a pc for me and what I needed and also helped me through the process of installing windows
Edited by: "Mellor" 23rd Mar
Thank you guys
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants