Groups
    EXPIRED

HP Mini Compaq 311c

Anyone know where I can get the HP Mini Compaq 311c from for the cheapest price?

also if anyone knows the difference between the models? e.g. '311c-1020sa', '311c-1030sa' and the '311c-1101sa'? thank you

7 Comments

Original Poster

That price is actually excluding VAT and delivery so in total it is £312, HP website have it for £299 so I think I will go with them, thanks for the reply though.

Shameless self promotion but if youre interested I have a Lenovo S12 that I am selling, like the 311c it has an atom processor with the extra grunt of the Nvidea ION graphics, but has a larger screen than the 311c, windows 7 and mine has the full 3G DDR ram and a SSD for faster boot times and running

Edit: Otherwise a well known auction site has quite a few 311's popping up now and then
    Edited by: "Stelph" 18th Oct 2010

Original Poster

Just ordered the HP Mini 311c from HP and then 1 minute ago cancelled it, just struck me that £329 is waaaay to much for a netbook that really is just for browsing the internet.

Original Poster

Stelph whats the price you were thinking of selling for?

Ive listed it here, am looking for £250 but am open to offers:

hotukdeals.com/for…45/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions