Groups

HP PC's from Tier 1 Online for £99 ! where has this post gone

Hi Guys & Girls ! can anyone tell me where this post has gone? paid £99 for this pc for a friend but it has not yet been despatched so was going to check back here to see if anyone had got one yet, taken a look on here but can't seem to find the original post, can someone help? ta

jay.

6 Comments

hotukdeals.com/ite…ho/

You need to make sure you have "Include Expired" view option switched on....

Original Poster

Thanks gari,
    Not sure if this is the right post as the one i saw had a heat of over 500 and around 10 pages of comments but i will check now for the other post using the " Include Expired " tab, thanks for your help, rep added.

jay

Personally would not buy an HP, can't upgrade them in when required so need to buy a whole new PC, at least that's my experience.

Stupid proprietary parts!

Original Poster

guilbert53;5432721

This one … This one ?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/415202/ibm-thinkcentre-m50-8187-p4-3-0ghz-/

yep thats the one i was looking for ! big thanks bud:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ms2005;5432834

Personally would not buy an HP, can't upgrade them in when required so … Personally would not buy an HP, can't upgrade them in when required so need to buy a whole new PC, at least that's my experience.Stupid proprietary parts!

to be honist i ordered one for one of the girls in work who is using a very very old pc, i was planning on shoving some bigger ram in it and moving over her dvd drive and hard drive into this one, she dosen't need it for gameing or anything like that so i thought this would do her
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians2539
      2. Cat Chat77744
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047177
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2748

See more discussions