Expired

HP ProLiant MicroServer - N54L front door key

Found 9th Jan 2014
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. I have lost my HP microserver door keys and am therefore unable get into the server. From what I have read the keys are generic and should work between servers.

Is it possible that someone could lend me a key or send me a copy? I will pay for any expenses. You will be doing me a huge favor. I have tried several key cutting places with no joy and HP say that they do not carry spare keys. I have read that the keys are by Southco and carry the code W-23.
Community Updates
AskDoorHPMicroserver
57 Comments
PM me your address and I'll send you one
I have two keys on my N54L key ring so will send you one no problem. PM me your address and I'll get it in the post to you today.
BeerDrinker

PM me your address and I'll send you one

Haha, beat me to it (_;)
Thanks a Ton guys. means a lot to me :-)
a6unx

Thanks a Ton guys. means a lot to me :-)

No problem, I'll pop it in the post today.
Thanks a lot. Received the keys on Saturday. How can I post it back and cover your postal charges!
a6unx

Thanks a lot. Received the keys on Saturday. How can I post it back and … Thanks a lot. Received the keys on Saturday. How can I post it back and cover your postal charges!

Don't worry about it, just keep it. I have a few so it's no problem.
I have spare ones also if anyone finds this thread in the future.

Just pm me
Would anybody be able to spare a key? I am in the same position as a6unx, tried HP and they have said the whole front needs to be replaced... Will pay expenses etc
saaandy

Would anybody be able to spare a key? I am in the same position as a6unx, … Would anybody be able to spare a key? I am in the same position as a6unx, tried HP and they have said the whole front needs to be replaced... Will pay expenses etc

I'm not at home this week. If you're still stuck on Friday then let me know and I'll sort one out
Hi Sancho, trying to get some out of HP but will let you know on Friday. Currently got 2x WD Reds sat waiting to go in...so frustrating. Would be a huge help.

Thanks
mine didnt come with a key!
was really **** off but managed to get in by removing the covers and prising apart where the lock is (fairly easy to do)
Could have sent it all back for a replacement with a key but it was the weekend and wanted to get on with setting it up!
No damage done to anything anyway, just means i cant lock it unless i get a key in the future
Edited by: "phil001" 12th Feb 2014
Saaandy I can post one later in the evening as I am at work now
a6unx

Saaandy I can post one later in the evening as I am at work now

If you could that would be amazing, HP are currently try to quote me for a full front door, I'll PM you details.
Ok saaandy I have the key with me today and will post on 1st class RM later today
a6unx

Ok saaandy I have the key with me today and will post on 1st class RM … Ok saaandy I have the key with me today and will post on 1st class RM later today

Hi a6unx,

Have PM'd you details.

Thanks again

Key arrived today, thanks! Now I just have to master FreeNas. Do you want the key or shall I pass it on to the next noob who looses their key?

saaandy

Hi a6unx,Have PM'd you details.Thanks again

Keep it for now and pass it on (_;)
hi if anyone could send me a key I will happily pay postage/send it on.
not having much luck trying to get in with a screwdriver :-)
cowsmoooo

hi if anyone could send me a key I will happily pay postage/send it … hi if anyone could send me a key I will happily pay postage/send it on.not having much luck trying to get in with a screwdriver :-)

Hi cowsmoooo, pm me your details and I'll get it in the post today! You then have to pass it on to the next person in need of a key!
Hi all, i have misplaced my server key too so if anyone has one spare or can send on, will happily pay for postage through PayPal and send on if required
Hi ajmallinson, cowsmoooo has just sent me his details so I'll get that in the post tomorrow. You'll have to pester him to send it on to you!
Thanks for the reply, hopefully he will get in touch on this thread as i am not able to PM people yet.

Do you think you could enclose a note with it to him or PM him on my behalf?

Thanks
Anyone still needing a key?
a6unx

Anyone still needing a key?

I do if your able to spare one, not sure i can PM yet though so not sure of best way to send you my address

If you could send it to me at work that would be great, i work for DOT-COMmunications which you can find on Google or just appened .co.uk to end of name
Edited by: "ajmallinson" 27th Feb 2014
ajmallinson

I do if your able to spare one, not sure i can PM yet though so not sure … I do if your able to spare one, not sure i can PM yet though so not sure of best way to send you my addressIf you could send it to me at work that would be great, i work for DOT-COMmunications which you can find on Google or just appened .co.uk to end of name

I have since found my keys for the server, if you have already sent one then i will off course send that on to the next person looking for one. If not then there is no reason to now but thanks for the offer to help
Ive just found this thread!!
I could do with a key! i dont know where mine are
ANyone help out?
Thanks
Does anyone still post those keys? I haven't got any and now it's time to try open my Microserver...
Will pay postages via Paypa.
I ma also looking for a key for the N40. If anyone could help I would be very grateful
I will look for my keys. I was doing some house cleaning so might have misplaced it somewhere.
Will let you know in the evening when I get back home.
Are there any more N54L keys to go around? I was going to clean the dust out of the box, but for the life of me cant find my key. I am happy to compensate any costs via paypal.
Hi, could someone please send me a key? Same problem as above.
I will pay all the costs.
Many thanks!
You're all so generous, but this thread is hilarious! None of your heard of a key ring? Maybe put it with your front door keys? Not seen any posts asking for a spare front door key.. Don't seem to lose them lol
Just do what everyone else does, leave the key in the door or in the bag attached to the back.
Or remove the lock
I'm after a N40L key too! Just realised I've misplaced mine in a recent home move... Would paypal someone funds for a drink on me if anyone can send.
Email my username at gmail com
Thanks!
I can't find my N54L keys! If anyone has a spare, would you mind sending me one? I'll pay for postage obviously and £20 for the inconvenience!

Message me! Thanks!
Ok Mate. I will have a look for the keys this evening when I get home
I have unfortunately joined the "lost key club" after moving house i swear i taped them to the back but nowhere to be seen after turning the entire house (including my underwear drawer!) upside down....

Does any kind and wonderful member have a spare N40L key i could borrow? (Will of course send back once opened....)

Many thanks in advance....
anyone :(((((

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants