Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Hp Returns - Help please!

Posted 7th Jun 2020
Hi guys, i bought an envy x360 which was delivered on tuesday but immediately regretted it so started return process. Set a collection date online and recieved a message from parcelforce saying they will pick it up on Monday. In the message it says i must affix the delivery address on the package but ive been scouring the internet and cant find the returns address. Ive emailed hp and still no response. Please can anyone help me.
(Based in uk)

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
From where you bought it? HP website?
That link didnt work... try

HP TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE AND PHONE SALES TO CONSUMERS
HP Inc UK Limited
Earley West
300 Thames Valley Park Drive
Reading
RG6 1PT
United Kingdom
VAT ID: GB 206 9537 96
Telephone: 0207 660 3859
Normally they would supply the label.
MrKrabs07/06/2020 07:41

That link didnt work... try HP TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE AND PHONE …That link didnt work... try HP TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE AND PHONE SALES TO CONSUMERSHP Inc UK LimitedEarley West300 Thames Valley Park DriveReadingRG6 1PTUnited KingdomVAT ID: GB 206 9537 96Telephone: 0207 660 3859

"... *Important* Please don't send us any item to the above address, the HP Store Postsales team will provide you with instructions on our returns/collection process..."

Above lifted from withdrawal form PDF at store.hp.com/UKS…pdf
MrKrabs07/06/2020 07:41

That link didnt work... tryHP TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE AND PHONE …That link didnt work... tryHP TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE AND PHONE SALES TO CONSUMERSHP Inc UK LimitedEarley West300 Thames Valley Park DriveReadingRG6 1PTUnited KingdomVAT ID: GB 206 9537 96Telephone: 0207 660 3859

Thanks but as someone else has stated they say please dont send stuff there?
AndyRoyd07/06/2020 10:43

"... *Important* Please don't send us any item to the above address, the …"... *Important* Please don't send us any item to the above address, the HP Store Postsales team will provide you with instructions on our returns/collection process..."Above lifted from withdrawal form PDF at https://store.hp.com/UKStore/Html/Withdrawal_form_UK.pdf

Great and they just havent responded to my emails and the collection is tommorow
What did your email from HP say? They have always sent the label with the driver for me.

Please write the HP Store order number SCEOxxxxxxxxxx on the box as well as removing your own name and address, this will ensure faster return process of the goods at our warehouse and speed up the refund procedure.

Our driver will have a return label that they will apply to the item(s), this allows them to track the return through their network. Please ensure you obtain a collection receipt from the driver as this may be required in the unlikely event something goes wrong with the return to our warehouse.
Azwipe07/06/2020 11:09

What did your email from HP say? They have always sent the label with the …What did your email from HP say? They have always sent the label with the driver for me.Please write the HP Store order number SCEOxxxxxxxxxx on the box as well as removing your own name and address, this will ensure faster return process of the goods at our warehouse and speed up the refund procedure. Our driver will have a return label that they will apply to the item(s), this allows them to track the return through their network. Please ensure you obtain a collection receipt from the driver as this may be required in the unlikely event something goes wrong with the return to our warehouse.

@Azwipe the email just said your request for a refund has been accepted and collection will be attempted at the date you asked for. No details about labels or anything. But i recieved a message from parcelforce saying please make sure you affix the reference number and delivery address as our driver wont be able to collect without this? Although hopefully thats just an automated message and as you said the driver has a label. Thanks for your help
Did you end up finding the address? I'm in the same situation
Post a comment
@
    Text