hpi 7 day free insurance

Found 21st Aug 2011
does anyone know if it will work for under 21's? and for anyone thats used tried this before what is the procedure?

hpicheck.com/dri…tml

14 Comments

Did you not read the page!

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Did you not read the page!

i did but its not clear if under 21's can get the insurance or not. because it says you need to get a quote to qualify for the driveaway insurance.

just want advice from someone whos actually done it.

It does say if they can't quote you (because you are under 21 for example) the driveaway policy can't be offered.

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr

It does say if they can't quote you (because you are under 21 for … It does say if they can't quote you (because you are under 21 for example) the driveaway policy can't be offered.

does the driveaway policy use the details from the quote? e.g. get a quote for a 40 year old and put the driveaway insurance in my name?

ALICOM007

i did but its not clear if under 21's can get the insurance or not. … i did but its not clear if under 21's can get the insurance or not. because it says you need to get a quote to qualify for the driveaway insurance.just want advice from someone whos actually done it.

Where you reading that....??????

Driveaway cover is available throughout the UK, plus the Channel Islands … Driveaway cover is available throughout the UK, plus the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, but not Northern Ireland. Please note: Annual quotes are subject to standard Aviva terms and conditions. Under some circumstances an annual quotation cannot be offered, e.g. if you are under 21 years of age or your car is ten years old or more, which means that a Driveaway Insurance policy will not be available to you. Only one 7 day free policy is permitted per customer per vehicle registration number.

It seems very clear to me.
Edited by: "RickT" 21st Aug 2011

ALICOM007

does the driveaway policy use the details from the quote? e.g. get a … does the driveaway policy use the details from the quote? e.g. get a quote for a 40 year old and put the driveaway insurance in my name?

You buy a HPI check and get a annual insurance quote for the car you have HPI'd and Aviva will send you a free 7 day cover note based on the car and the quote. Hope that explains the process better.

ALICOM007

does the driveaway policy use the details from the quote? e.g. get a … does the driveaway policy use the details from the quote? e.g. get a quote for a 40 year old and put the driveaway insurance in my name?

That would be fraud and in the event of needing to get a claim it would be invalid and in any case you would be uninsured and the car liable to getting towed and cubed if the police pull you and check.

Original Poster

harlzter

That would be fraud and in the event of needing to get a claim it would … That would be fraud and in the event of needing to get a claim it would be invalid and in any case you would be uninsured and the car liable to getting towed and cubed if the police pull you and check.

you misunderstood. im not putting my name under the 40 year old lol. i thought getting a quote with aviva would give you some sort of voucher which would allow you to get the driveaway insurance.

think Gavinlewishhukd has made it abit clearer.

ALICOM007

you misunderstood. im not putting my name under the 40 year old lol. i … you misunderstood. im not putting my name under the 40 year old lol. i thought getting a quote with aviva would give you some sort of voucher which would allow you to get the driveaway insurance.think Gavinlewishhukd has made it abit clearer.

Ah I apologise I get your drift now, I have spent too long on here and seen so many daft ideas and theorys from total loons.

ha ha. the good days. i used this hpi checking for 7 cars on the same name with one week. best thing was i 18 years old. and got insured one week every month. untill they busted me. Haha have tthat Aviva. you got hustled

kezo

ha ha. the good days. i used this hpi checking for 7 cars on the same … ha ha. the good days. i used this hpi checking for 7 cars on the same name with one week. best thing was i 18 years old. and got insured one week every month. untill they busted me. Haha have tthat Aviva. you got hustled

You do know this thread is over 1 years old?

does this hpi check with the 7 days free insurance still work?

let me no assap plz thank u
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions