Groups
    EXPIRED

HPI Car Data check deals?

Hello.

Anyone know of the best price and where to get an HPI check for a car? Just put a deposit on one and want to check its legit and all okay? I always get nervous about these things!

9 Comments

Go and check out usedcarexpert online.
    registering is free and you can download checksheets specific to each make and model.also lists comparison of companys offering HPI checks with prices etc,the site is endorsed by mike brewer,hope this is of help to you.Ive spent many happy hours on it. lol

Original Poster

PhilthyPhil;7478135

Go and check out usedcarexpert online.registering is free and you can … Go and check out usedcarexpert online.registering is free and you can download checksheets specific to each make and model.also lists comparison of companys offering HPI checks with prices etc,the site is endorsed by mike brewer,hope this is of help to you.Ive spent many happy hours on it. lol

Thanks - they dont seem to have nissan note in their list of Nissan makes? Confused!

A basic check costs £3.95 here

mycarcheck.com/

Original Poster

tony_s1;7478195

A basic check costs £3.95 herehttps://www.mycarcheck.com/

Thanks - seems to be 3.95 on that usedcarexpert site too. So how much more do you get with RAC then?

Edit: they are the same site! lol.

Babbler;7478172

Thanks - they dont seem to have nissan note in their list of Nissan … Thanks - they dont seem to have nissan note in their list of Nissan makes? Confused!

Sorry,i had no idea that that car wasnt covered,im usually looking at older models than that.;-)

Original Poster

Argh - so many options! lol.

Original Poster

PhilthyPhil;7478328

Sorry,i had no idea that that car wasnt covered,im usually looking at … Sorry,i had no idea that that car wasnt covered,im usually looking at older models than that.;-)

It is a bit strange! Not like its a bad car! Not an expert on that car obviously

As far as im aware it uses the same 16 valve engine as in the micra.
    (Ive just bought one of those for the gf. )
    Pretty bombproof little motors, and the 'note' has a more modern spacious bodyshell.
    Think u'll be OK with one of those.
    Thanks for the rep (my 1st)
    Happy motoring in 2010!

Original Poster

Thanks - I opted for a text check for £3 in the end - gave me the basics of what I wanted to know. Nearly went for autocheck 5 car one for 25 quid via quidco (£6) but didnt want to spend that much,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?89
      2. Family Spotify account66
      3. Nowtv offer at Merlin Attractions34
      4. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare56

See more discussions