Expired

HPI check ? Best sites and any voucher codes out there ?

3 replies
Found 9th Feb 2010
Hi

I was wondering if someone could give me some advice/voucher codes as im looking to do a check on a citreon c4 2006. I know alot of them dont include insurance protection or provide info if any finance is outstanding. Im looking at RAC but am unable to find a discount code and there must be one out there as there is a box to enter one

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks xxx

1. Ask
  2. Car
  3. HPI
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Car
  3. HPI
2 Comments

Try [url]www.netcar.co.uk[/url]

Free HPI Check and Car Data Check Information from Netcar.co.uk

If you are wondering if there is anyone who provides a free HPI check, stop looking now! Currently there is no-one on the internet who provides this information free of charge. So, don't waste any more time surfing the net looking for what isn't there. Consider the choices below.

If you are buying a used car, caravan, boat, motorhome or motorbike, check it for any hidden secrets! Our advice is free. HPI check from HPI Ltd. or other vehicle checks can be undertaken by other UK companies with access to the same detailed information databases that are used by the Police and DVLA. By purchasing a report you'll find out, very cheaply, if there are any discrepancies with the vehicle, which could save you £££££££'s.

google car text check - they do the cheapest at around 3.50 last time I tried -
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315407
    2. Lower car insurance43
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322846
    4. word association Game74244887

See more discussions