Hpw safe is it to buy from Amazon sellers?

Found 14th Oct 2009
I have seen a Canon Flash at a good price from a "just launched" Amazon seller. The item costs well over £250 but is still about £40-45 cheaper than street prices. I wanted to know what would happen if the flash never arrived/was faulty/was the wrong model than advertised. If the seller does not refund me, am I covered with Amazon UK? For what sorts of things would Amazon UK not cover me for?

It is the first time I am considering buying such a high value from an Amazon third party seller so any advice/comments would be gratefully received.

2 Comments

Amazon are usually pretty good when it comes to refunding via amazon third party.
:thumbsup:

u need to deal with the reseller, and its a pain to go through the refunds proccess, took about a month for the refund and you dont get ur postage like you do with amazon direct
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …69115
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18396817
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)74595
    4. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure810

See more discussions