HS2 Gets Green Signal

Posted 11th FebEdited by:"Predikuesi"
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
who knows, any guess is good when it comes to bridges, airports, buses, bicycles and water cannons
splender11/02/2020 14:38

who knows, any guess is good when it comes to bridges, airports, buses, …who knows, any guess is good when it comes to bridges, airports, buses, bicycles and water cannons

But a picture speaks a thousand words, or so the saying goes
heard the sound byte all day on the news, the reaction of "yay" from ministers sounds sarcastic which is worrying
Sounds great but and it's a big but, I can't even afford the trains now, there isn't a cat in helps chance of me being able to pay for a ticket on hs2
Douglas_Birks11/02/2020 17:40

Sounds great but and it's a big but, I can't even afford the trains now, …Sounds great but and it's a big but, I can't even afford the trains now, there isn't a cat in helps chance of me being able to pay for a ticket on hs2

Well you should be glad to hear that because of Hs2 train tickets should get cheaper due to less demand for commuters into London! Not saying this is going to happen but that's one of the selling points.
Rocknroiia11/02/2020 19:45

Well you should be glad to hear that because of Hs2 train tickets should …Well you should be glad to hear that because of Hs2 train tickets should get cheaper due to less demand for commuters into London! Not saying this is going to happen but that's one of the selling points.

Good one!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants