HSBC Visa Offers - better than Barclays Blue rewards?

Posted 13th Jan
I'm currently looking to switch bank accounts and deciding between HSBC and Barclays. I'm currently with Halifax, mainly for their cashback scheme, but for the past few months I haven't been able to make use of any of the cashback offers available as they're at stores I don't shop at.

I have an idea of what the Barclays Blue rewards offers (my mum has it), but I heard that HSBC offers their customers something similar. There aren't any reviews anywhere of HSBC's Visa (i.e. cashback) offers and wanted to know if anyone has used HSBC's cashback scheme and if so, what are your thoughts on it?

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Can't really compare but I get some good offers on HSBC. The money is normally paid into my account within 3~5 days too.
Edited by: "guru404" 13th Jan
guru40413/01/2020 19:54

Can't really compared but I get some good offers on HSBC. The money is …Can't really compared but I get some good offers on HSBC. The money is normally paid into my account within 3~5 days too.

On a average week, how many offers would you say are available on HSBC ?
Muna_MohamedDirir13/01/2020 19:56

On a average week, how many offers would you say are available on HSBC ?

It asks for your postal code, so I guess some people get more than others depending on where they live. I currently have 19 deals available. I 'think' it may look at your previous card purchases history and try to match your regular retailers (providing that retailer is currently offering a cashback deal to HSBC).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions