Groups
    EXPIRED

HSM Dance mat

anyone know where i can get one from please at a good price see them in argos for £24.99 dont want to pay that

10 Comments

its just been on this morning cant remember what the cheapest price was but its was in john lewis they said.

tinktink;3572127

its just been on this morning cant remember what the cheapest price was … its just been on this morning cant remember what the cheapest price was but its was in john lewis they said.

£17.50, out ofo stock at the moment

Original Poster

thanks for answering folks

Original Poster

thanks for offering but will get the new one

Original Poster

damn tesco had them for £12.75 but out of stock. will have to go with asda then i think as in stock shame about p&p charges though

im sure i saw these in TJ hughes for under £15 (could be wrong) i noticed it while i was dragging my son off it.

Original Poster

think they are about £20 in there thanks anyway might look and see if toys r us have any instore, i hate paying postage and packing when i only want one thing lol

Can always look instore at ASDA....

Original Poster

thanks up.4.a.bargain i went and got one instore today there was only two left, thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628

See more discussions