Htc android 2.1 update rant

11 replies
Found 1st Jul 2010
So I email htc and they told me the 2.1 hero or g2 touch update will be out in June well it's now July and no update at all. I hate htc

11 Comments

Original Poster

All of my hopes were pinned on a June release they always shift the goalposts

Banned

Don't worry they haven't put the date back its still June......June 2011

Came out a few days ago. I have it installed on my HTC Hero and boy it makes a difference!

mobilechoiceuk.com/New…992

Not HTC's fault. Blame your network operator! Especially if you're with Orange!!

The updates are out already for the unlocked hero.

Now have to wait for orange and t-mobile to do their stuff with it before releasing it

i gave up waiting, I installed villain rom and an im very happy.

Original Poster

What about t mobile anyone please

Original Poster

Toybhoy;8955054

http://www.mobilechoiceuk.com/News/UK+operators+delay+HTC+Hero+Android+2.1+update/4992?Not HTC's fault. Blame your network operator! Especially if you're with Orange!!

T mobile said in a few days...we will see I guess

Someone on the 3 Hero post mentioned that tmobile phones can be up dated via the Hungary tmobile website but I can't find any links.Guess we r waiting for tmobile

seriously, Go custom Rom, Villain rom, eay t install and based on the OTA 2.1 update i was skeptical, but it really is very good!

I have used custom roms on my old MyTouch 3g, loved them, and you may be able to fins a working 2.2 (Froyo) cutom rom if you have a look on xda developers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions