Groups
    EXPIRED

HTC Desire £16.75/month OR Samsung galaxy S £21.75/month for 24months @ Three

Hi all,
    I have this above deal choice from Three mobile. Minutes and allowence as follows:
    100 min. any network talktime
    unlimited texts
    500mb data/month
    5000min. 3 to 3
    3000min. skype
    4gb memory card with desire OR bluetooth headset with samsung.
    This deal is only over the phone.
    Which one should I go for?

9 Comments

i dont know, but wrong section i think, should be in misc

Both phones are rubbish, 3 is rubbish, wrong section

ragejefa

What an idiotic response, how is the HTC desire or the Samsung Galaxy rubbish? 3 Customer service is not the best out there but as a network they are much improved from the early days, in terms of signal and call quality. (This is coming from somebody with an iPhone on Orange just incase you come back with a fanboi comment).

ragejefa

Bull, whatever one takes your fancy kishorejames, both are cutting edge and nether will disappoint.

Worth noting there's a HTC Desire HD in the pipeline for October..

In the past week we have had “Leaked” information on the handsets spec whi … In the past week we have had “Leaked” information on the handsets spec which reveals that the HD will reportedly sport a the same 1GHZ Snapdragon which features in the current HTC Desire but will come pre running Android 2.2, it will also have a 4.3inch WVGA screen, 8 Megapixel camera with LED flash, SRS surround sound and auto face-detection and finally to get its HD tag, the updated Desired will also sport HD 720p video capture.

web site says £40 a month for the Galaxy S !! so on the phone they will drop it to £21. 75?? I doubt it !!!

mikbish

web site says £40 a month for the Galaxy S !! so on the phone they will … web site says £40 a month for the Galaxy S !! so on the phone they will drop it to £21. 75?? I doubt it !!!

If he is already with 3, and it is a retentions deal to keep him as a customer then its definitely possible

Original Poster

I will post the proof as soon as i get it for non believers. I've gone for the galaxy anyway.

3 have just told me i can upgrade early (3 months left till end of contract)
    but they want £37 a month for the Galaxy s or £32 a month for the desire, said no thanks.
    guess its different for everyone though

phil001

If he is already with 3, and it is a retentions deal to keep him as a … If he is already with 3, and it is a retentions deal to keep him as a customer then its definitely possible

i've been with 3 for 3 years and my contract rns out in a month, i just rang them and they offered me the same deal on the desire but for £26 a month, i promptly refused and got me pac code....!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best supermarket Disaronno?12
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed56
      3. Anyone play memory games?33
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1010

See more discussions