Groups

HTC Desire

Orange have offered £17.50/Month for 24 Months
    Free HTC Desire 600 Mins Unlim Txts and Internet

Is this a good deal ?

11 Comments

Banned

Iphone

I would say it was a really good deal, only thing that would put me off would be the 24month contract, but would only be £420 over the 2 years and getting the phone with that as well as your texts and internet unlimited

Very good, an upgrade I take it ?

Original Poster

zermattbusby

Very good, an upgrade I take it ?

yes - should go for it then ?

Yep, take it!

that's a good deal for the desire, even though it's a 2 year contract.

mrtootough

yes - should go for it then ?

Orange tend to add more bloatware than other networks and probably a logo on the back. Might also be worth getting a quote for the new HD model, if that's like 20 quid go for that

zermattbusby

Orange tend to add more bloatware than other networks and probably a logo … Orange tend to add more bloatware than other networks and probably a logo on the back. Might also be worth getting a quote for the new HD model, if that's like 20 quid go for that

you just root and install a cutom rom like leedroid. its the mutts.

Original Poster

Jetpac

you just root and install a cutom rom like leedroid. its the mutts.

what does this do ?

vibeone

Iphone

The kind of annoying post I always want to put

mrtootough

what does this do ?

Root gives access to the core system allowing apps Superuser permissions, which allows them to do things you cant normally do on the system for example my favourite: Adfree which removes all ads even in add supported apps (so for example angry birds.. i see no ads whatsoever)

A custom rom like leedroid is just a modified version of the 2.2 android software. usually it strips out the bloat and crap from the networks and instead has useful apps preinstalled with tweaks to the system in looks and performance. i mention leedroid because it is the best 2.2 rom that maintains the "HTC Sense" interface and basic apps.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions