Groups

htc desire broken

I know its a great phone but its winging its way back to htc to get repaired because it keeps screen freezing and not turning off after taking out the battery and replacing it.The phone then looks like its gonna start up but just stays on the htc screen thank god its in warranty only had it about a month.
    Anyone else has similar problems it seems some apps like ATK etc it doesnt like.

17 Comments

mine does the not turn off bit but once i remove the battery it always starts up again

Banned

shoulda bought a proper phone

Johnrulez;8788861

Do you work for Nokia or something??

EDIT: On topic, I had to send my Desire in for repairs, but only because the compass was screwy. All else worked great, despite me modifying just about everything I could get my hands on. It's a very nice phone. Apparently HTC support have pretty good turnaround times, so at least that's a consolation.

Banned

No he's just a professional troll and fanboy

CannedChaos;8788910

Do you work for Nokia or something??

Iphone Fanboy likely.

Banned

Johnrulez;8788861

Go on then I'll bite, what is a proper phone?

Banned

Should have bought an iPhone cos they are better like.

HA!!!!!!!

Banned

master_chief;8788921

Go on then I'll bite, what is a proper phone?

any phone is better than a htc, a 3310 nokia

Banned

Johnrulez;8788965

any phone is better than a htc, a 3310 nokia

:lol: it was a joke wasn't it :lol

Banned

HTC make way better phones than silly backwards Nokia. Most of their phones are not much more advanced than the 3310

but everyone knows iPhone beats all.!

vibeone;8789021

HTC make way better phones than silly backwards Nokia. Most of their … HTC make way better phones than silly backwards Nokia. Most of their phones are not much more advanced than the 3310but everyone knows iPhone beats all.!

Shh Fatty or I feed you to Raptor Cigs.

IR RULES.:thinking:

Banned

Adam2050;8789035

Shh Fatty or I feed you to Raptor Cigs.IR RULES.:thinking:

He won't stick around. Still too many people who know what he did and said.

vibeone;8789093

He won't stick around. Still too many people who know what he did and … He won't stick around. Still too many people who know what he did and said.

I miss to many of these things to know what you are on about, still not getting any of the DLM stuff.

Banned

vibeone;8789093

He won't stick around. Still too many people who know what he did and … He won't stick around. Still too many people who know what he did and said.

There needs to be a thread with all historical misc information stored so everyone is in the loop! Not that we care like :whistling:

Banned

Adam2050;8789208

I miss to many of these things to know what you are on about, still not … I miss to many of these things to know what you are on about, still not getting any of the DLM stuff.

Don't talk about suspended members.

(LOL)

I had a similar problem where it would be warm to the touch, would run slower and wouldn't turn off (or take ages to switch off) but I found it wasn't the phone that was the problem but the apps. I must admit when I first got the phone I went a bit app crazy and installed everything and anything but after the problems started I uninstalled all the apps that I didn't use and now its spot on!

the porter;8789383

htc usually take 4 working days turnaround, i have just sent my n1 back … htc usually take 4 working days turnaround, i have just sent my n1 back as i dropped it and dinted the casing and as i want to sell to get the 4g i need it in as new condition, so hopefully a list of intermittent faults should get me a replacement hopefully ,its worth a try

Really? I've been waiting for 4 days now and the tracking website is still at "we are delivering your phone to the service center", despite the fact that I have already received an e-mail confirming they received the phone last week. Should I give them a call?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047170
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7241369

See more discussions