Found 1st Jul 2010
Last couple of days my HTC has been behaving badly. Have'nt added any news apps for a few weeks, although maybe some updates last week but I keep having difficulties with it - no txt msgs are coming in, you cant see the address book (or its empty) , it often does not want to dial a number and I keep getting error messages about processes not responding - the current one is Process com.htc.bgp is not responding - so I have to force close it. Anyone know what the deal is? Can I just backup my contacts somehow and wipe the fone and start again? Any help much appreciated.

5 Comments

Original Poster

ooh and Process android.process.acore is not responding

Aye backing up the contacts then wiping would be a good option rather than messing about. :thumbsup:

Also remember after doing that install RockPlayer_0.2.8_Beta_v6_vfp.apk which allows you to play any divx avi etc without re-encoding them, gd times.

Original Poster

esq3585;8951689

Aye backing up the contacts then wiping would be a good option rather … Aye backing up the contacts then wiping would be a good option rather than messing about. :thumbsup:

Thanks - its not letting me back them up currently, but Ive got a recent backup so a wipe it is I think.

Original Poster

Seems to have done the trick, thanks - just got to go and download all the apps again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming3257
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2128

See more discussions