Groups

HTC DESIRE HD DEAL

Heres the deal, can you tell me what i should do?

at the mo, im paying 10pound for 800mins, texts and net.
    if i take the hd desire, i will pay £20
    if i take the hd desire hd, i will pay £25 a month
    what shall i do?
    i dont intend to keep the phone you see. i want to sell as i have bought a iphone 4

9 Comments

I would go for the HD as I heard it's much better, plus you'll probably be able to sell it for more at the end of the contract so that can negate some of the extra cost (or that might just be me, when I've got decisions like phones I make up reasons to justify things like this!).

Original Poster

maybe i will, il think about it. thanks

Banned

Depends on the difference in sale value between the desire and the HD. Can you get 24 x £5 more for the HD than the Desire?

Original Poster

PROBABLy yes

if your not planning to keep it i would suggest you figure out on which model you make more money on and buy that one

Original Poster

im just thinking, is it worth it or shall i just stick with my sim only, il think about it, thanks guys

what network - presume this is a retention deal? if not post it up and share

Original Poster

the deal i have been offered is 25pounds a month, 1st month half price, 800 mins, texts, 1gb data.
    But they may get the iphone 4 so i may wait to get that and yes i was offered this after haggling with retentions

Original Poster

Virgin
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1420
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764447
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …11
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1645

See more discussions